Sign in to follow this  
rwilson

Can crusher!!

rwilson

After stomping on a dozen or so I thought there has to be a better way. So I filled the roller up and went to town!! 5 garbage bags turned into 2 garbage bags!!

100MEDIA_IMAG0051.jpg

Gerry w

Now THAT'S working smarter!!! :thumbs:

corn53

:thumbs:

Kelly

I get yelled at for even denting the pop cans around here the machine don't like dented cans, and they are $0.10 each and we have to pay that deposit when we buy them.

Redbirdman

Hey!...........jus keep dooing that, don't pick em up.

AN ALUMINUM drive way!

now that is cool....... (an aluminum driveway made out of beer cans may be a bit white trashy :thumbs: but cool never-the-less)

ed :wh:

stevebo

Going "green" ??

AMC RULES

Pict looks kinda sorta like...wait for it...pop art. :thumbs:

B-8074

I get yelled at for even denting the pop cans around here the machine don't like dented cans, and they are $0.10 each and we have to pay that deposit when we buy them.

I'm gonna have to use that idea. :thumbs: Kelly, bring your cans with you on your way to the big show. Aluminum cans are up to .80 a pound here.

Kelly

I don't think 8 cans weigh a lb. and I get .80 for 8 cans, and I will not be making the PA show, it's 12 hours and @ $4 a gal. I can't aford it.

B-8074

I mis understood the whole deposit thing. We don't have that here. As for the show I don't blame you, my daughter wants to go to Tennesse for her birthday in July. She wants to visit her aunt. Might be the most expensive birthday she's ever had.

wheelhorse656

I will not be making the PA show, it's 12 hours and @ $4 a gal. I can't aford it.

Darn foreign oil! DRILL BABY DRILL :thumbs: :wh:

dpm2000bolt

Great Idea go to love working a horse, I store up my cans as I have a can crusher in the kitchen. I turned in 300 # of copper and 100# of cans.. wish I could do that all the time

JC 1965

:wh: Now that's better than using your head. :thumbs:

whfan74

Hey way to be creative and incorporate the use of your trusty old Horse to get the job done! I bet you had a blast doing that! :thumbs:

Coadster32

Doesn't matter what you post, there's always light at the end of the RS tunnel. (and always a way to laugh about it).

Definatly a cool factor involved in the smooshed cans though. :thumbs:

rwilson

I keep my deposit cans. but the rest gets crushed and taken for scrap. I did have fun doin it. I dont know what the neighbor thought but he didnt look happy. Oh well. An aluminum driveway does sound kinda cool but the landlord didnt think so. Give it a try. The slower you go the better.

refracman

good use of it :thumbs:

i use one of the fel tractors, its the only way to get some time on them anymore

VinsRJ

Get-R-Done :thumbs: