Sign in to follow this  
Gene_S

Beautiful Spring Day

Gene_S

I had a couple :wh: out today doing yard work. The wife was picking sticks and I was rolling the yard. The Tricycle done a great job pulling the roller... :thumbs: Thanks for taking a gander...

Stuff.jpg

dclarke

It was beautiful here yesterday too Gene, got a good inch of rain early in the morning so just a little humid but a very nice day to be home instead of at work. Nice lookin workers ya got there! :thumbs:

Suburban 550

Gene, great lookin' pair of tractors. :thumbs: It's about time the weather is startin' to get nicer.

stevasaurus

Nice set up Gene. I don't think that I have ever seen a roller with a weight tray on top. What's up with that??? :thumbs:

Gene_S

Thanks guys...

Steve I added that about ten years ago for more weight to smash the moles down... :thumbs:

whfan74

Great looking tractors Gene! :thumbs: Had a great day yesterday to get some work done! It is good to see the Horses working! :wh:

stevasaurus

You need to practice that "Whack a Mole" game. :thumbs:

wingrider

Hey Gene looking good, did the same thing as you yesterday, worked on the yard. Bought another worker last weekend so I just had to try it out & pulled

the roller around with it. Did good

Hope its this nice next weekend for the swap meet

wingrider

can whlvr

nice lookin trike :thumbs:

Hammerhead

Looks great Gene! The tricycle frontend looks awesome! Looks like you got the better job this time, wifey got the hard labor! If I could only get my wife to actually come outside! :thumbs: Looking good over there! KJ

Brrly1

Looks like it was a good day. Really hoping that they are a day early or a day late on the forecast for Mentone on Saturday. :thumbs:

:wh:

Gene_S

Thanks Guys... :thumbs:

John thats what I said last night too... Friday or Sunday's weather would be fine with us for the swap if thats all we had to choose from...

Kelly

I like the trike Gene, yup if we could have sun. weather next sat. we would be set it was 87 here and I got sun burnt cleaning the yard, but that is ok.

Coadster32

Nice picture Gene. :thumbs:

tbbahner

Good pic. This time of year is always nice to have a couple tractors to play- er, uh, WORK with.

Tom B