Sign in to follow this  
jimt1971

Allen's Auction Barn 9th Annual Farm Fun Day

jimt1971

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you all know about the Farm Fun Day in Vincentown, NJ. This is one of the first shows of the year in this area. Many of the Red Square regulars will be there on Saturday. There is usuallly a large group of Wheel Horse tractors there. I did ask about tractor pulling for fun as we did last year. They did not know as of this point. If you have any question PM me. I will put up some pic from last year.

Hope to see you all there,

Jim

jimt1971

Just a reminder that the show is this weekend. And it looks like it is going to be great weather.

Jim

MikesRJ

Gee, it would almost be nice to actually have an address for it. Other than the town name of course. :thumbs:

Buzz

I'll be there, how about you Butch? I'm pretty sure you can find the place........ :thumbs:

jimt1971

231 Landing Road

Southampton, NJ

Butch

I'll be there, how about you Butch? I'm pretty sure you can find the place........ :thumbs:

We use to camp behind the place in the Boy Scouts. There is or was a gun club in the woods that we used for the weekends. Great memories of the place!

We were just by the place and I could see a lot of garden tractors there. I guess they'll be going up for auction.

Butch

What day you guys going on? Maybe I'll take a drive up. I'll be wearing a WH shirt if I go.

jimt1971

I will be there Sat. Hope to have four Wheel Horse tractors and my Panzer. I too should be wearing my WH shirt.

Jim

Buzz

I'll be there Sat. but might not bring anything (long story). :thumbs:

MikesRJ

So let me get this straight. I'm looking for a wide-awake former air traffic controller and a grouchy old fart from So. Jersey. Do I have that right? :D:wh: :thumbs:

Buzz

So let me get this straight. I'm looking for a wide-awake former air traffic controller and a grouchy old fart from So. Jersey. Do I have that right? :D:D:wh:

By jove I think he's got it! :thumbs: Don't forget the new D-250 owner with the crap eating grin.................

jimt1971

The d-250 is staying home. We are still gathering parts. Come on Buzz you can put that Bantum in your back pocket and walk it around all day. :thumbs:

Jim

Buzz

Butch, Mike, where wuz you? I looked and looked but didn't see you. I guess you forgot to wear your Wheel Horse shirt. Missed a good show........ again.

MikesRJ

Unfortunately, Wifey had different plans for me today, and Wheel Horse hunting wasn't one of them. :thumbs: :wh: