Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Time for a little spring cleaning

whfan74

Got a break from work this week as our school district is on Spring Break. So what better to do than to spend the day out at the barn doing some spring cleaning. Moved a few of the tractors out so things could be put back after a busy winter. Things needed to be swept up and the tractors needed to be reorganized. As you can see in the background I have the trailer loaded for the upcoming swap meet in Mentone on the 16th. Thought I should get a photo of of all them as work was being done in the barn.

Hope you enjoy............

lineup.jpg

Pictured R-L

E-141, 401, 654, 603, C-85, 312-8, 520-H, D-160, Commando 8 (behind the tractors are 2 1054's)

bo dawg

Very nice group you got there. I love the barn too!

bewford

:thumbs: :wh: great collection,

Horse'n Around

Ahhhhhh a truly beautiful sight it is :thumbs: Thanks for showing them to us.

John

JimD

Scott, with a barn and collection that big, spring cleanup must be a pretty big job. Nice pic!! :thumbs:

Gene_S

Very nice line up Scott! :thumbs:

dclarke

Thanks for the pic Scott. Nice lineup ya got there.

JC 1965

:thumbs: Great looking herd. :wh:

racinfool40

:thumbs: I thought the show wasn't till October!!!! :wh: Hey I see a fire pit in the back ground!!!! Lookin good Scott!!!!

corn53

:thumbs: Nice!!!

whfan74

Hey thanks everyone for the nice comments. Some of the herd didn't make it out of the barn during the clean up and there is actually one disassembled in the back of the truck during that photo. It was dropped off last night with the sandblaster and will get powder coated. Should be done in the next couple of weeks and then the fun begins putting it back together.

varosd

I showed the wife your photos but she won't go for letting me have all those WH or the barn!! I'll keep working on her. :thumbs:

No, seriously, a real nice collection!!!

Don V

Retired Wrencher

:D :D:wh::thumbs::wh::D Nice set up u have there Scott . How many W/Horses can u fit in that Barn. enjoy them all. Gary B................

bitten

So Scott whats on the trailer :thumbs:

whfan74

:D:D:wh::thumbs::wh::D Nice set up u have there Scott . How many W/Horses can u fit in that Barn. enjoy them all. Gary B................

Well with all of the tool boxes, storage racks, filing cabinets, kitchen table, t.v., recliner, refrigerator, and the golf cart we can fit about 25 in there, but wouldn't give us much room to walk around.

whfan74

So Scott whats on the trailer :thumbs:

Well the trailer has a bunch of mower decks from the 60's and up. Sorry no 37", 42" or 48" tach-a-matic style on there. 42" snow blade short frame, snapper walk behind with a bunch of goodies, leaf blower, 42" blade with no a frame, nice cub cadet seat. Need to get back out there and load some smaller stuff like belt guards for mower decks and for the tractors and other misc. stuff.

can whlvr

real nice herd