Sign in to follow this  
P3x

Mid Mount Graders

P3x

Looking at Mid Mount Graders and would like to find out which Part/Model Numbers will fit a '93 520H. For example, will a Grader Model Number 79356 designated for a 520XI fit my 520H? I checked the Attachment Interchange Document and the 79356 is not specified as fitting the current/latest Model Number listed for a 520H (79531).

Thanks to the board for sharing your knowledge and preventing me from wasteful spending!

P3x in Mass.

dennist

I am sure some others will help out, but I believe the grader blade that fits the xi series will not fit your 520H. I also believe your second number(79531) that you have listed may have a couple numbers backwards as the numbers on mine are 79351, although they may be both correct. :thumbs:

Kelly

I put a 50" mid grader from a XI on my 520, but stock you can not angle it, the rear part of the frame is to long, sets the blade forward to far, I removed the rear mounting bar, and cut about 4" off the rear frame drilled new 3/4" holes put the mounting bar back in and welded it, works fine now.

I may have pictures if you need them.

P3x

You are correct dennist I transposed the numerals should be 79351.

Thanks for the offer Kelly. In the interim, I found the correct grader numbered above so won't be looking at the Xi grader.

Learnin' more all the time...