Sign in to follow this  
Dresden Guy

Looking to buy / trade / free

Dresden Guy

I am still searching for two things: :D

1) the actual WH manual for the WH/Brinly "Ground Engagement Package (GEP), consisting of a 10" plow / cultivator / disk) 07-10IP01. I have read all the suggested literature at the Brinly site for their 10" plow, but the WH plow can be assembled in several different ways because of the "one-bar-fits-all-three" pieces for the GEP.

The second thing I am lookiing for is: the "hitch plate stabilizer/ Part no. 5 on page 2 of the PDF file drawing below: (yes, I know it is super simple to make if you have a shop with those capabilities to do so - I don't right now. I can also go to a fab shop and have it made.) I am sure that with 4,800+ RS members, there are probably 20 of these parts out there "squirreled away" somewhere!!! :wh::thumbs:

===========> Clevis Hitch (#8 - 5511) Parts List Drawing

:D

mr.pipes

You might want to put this in the wanted section too. I know there is at least one guy who sells parts and I think he really only checks the classifieds.

sorekiwi

Cant help you with a part Steve, but it is available through Toro for about $25.

I am also guessing that if anyone has one and knows what it is, then they would probably also have a hitch, and would want to keep them together. :thumbs:

I dont have one here to copy, or any dimensions. I'm wondering if you can make one from a piece of angle iron, a hacksaw and a drill?

dpm2000bolt

I just bought the brinly plow and disc and everything up to the slot hitch just now trying to figure it out to get it working.. I would get measurements if I know what you are needing. I tried to look at the document but didn't load..

mrocket49

I have the clevis hitch with the stabilizer plate you talk about . I'm not parting with it but can send you a picture with measurements if needed. Let me know.

Dresden Guy

Cant help you with a part Steve, but it is available through Toro for about $25.

I am also guessing that if anyone has one and knows what it is, then they would probably also have a hitch, and would want to keep them together. :thumbs:

I dont have one here to copy, or any dimensions. I'm wondering if you can make one from a piece of angle iron, a hacksaw and a drill?

Mike,

You're right, as usual and yes I will probably make the part with angle iron. I can buy the angle at TSC for about $17 for a 36" piece of

Dresden Guy

I have the clevis hitch with the stabilizer plate you talk about . I'm not parting with it but can send you a picture with measurements if needed. Let me know.

mrocket,

I appreciate your offer for dimensions..... send them and I will likely be making my own part. I can approximate the size but the accurate dimensions from you would be welcomed. :thumbs:

Steve

sorekiwi
I can buy the angle at TSC for about $17 for a 36" piece of

mrocket49

Steve,

Here are some pictures and a drawing. Hope it helps.

Mike

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Operator

You/he may want measurement from hole center to the back of the plate.

mrocket49

Thanks, that would be 1 1/4"

Dresden Guy

Thanks for the collaborative help ...... you guys are great! :D

I will be making my own part now that I have the dimensions :thumbs: ..... :wh: