Sign in to follow this  
jwox

Attaching my tiller

jwox

The snow is finally finished (I hope!) so I took off the snow blower today and planned on putting the tiller I bought last fall. I have a '77 B80 and it looks like I need the axle bracket and idler for it before I can mount the tiller. Does anyone have them for sale? Or, I could certainly fabricate the items if I had some dimensions and/or pics. My wife is really looking forward to getting in the garden so I need to get this mounted before it warms up any more! Thanks in advance for any help.

Forest Road

Might be a bit early to lose the blower. We're getting 3" - 6" tomorrow! jusjeepn is making some idlers now. PM him. Good luck.

Dresden Guy

I have a '77 B80 and it looks like I need the axle bracket and idler for it before I can mount the tiller. Does anyone have them for sale? Or, I could certainly fabricate the items if I had some dimensions and/or pics.

Jwox,

I posted an item about my tiller last week and I did pictures and dimensions in the post...... go down 7 or 8 posts in the thread, and you should see info for the idler pulley. I do not have a spare axle bracket, but their out there - FeeBay or FreeBay (CL), or RS members.

Tiller installation info

Kelly

I have axle brackets, but no idlers.

jwox

Wow!! Thanks for the info! I should be able to figure it out with what you showed me. I really appreciate the help! :thumbs: