Sign in to follow this  
B-8074

Hydro lift

B-8074

My hydro lift on my C-175 has been bleeding off for sometime now and I've noticed the valve and cylinder is wet. I was wondering if I could use the valve and cylinder off a 69 Charger 12. I know I will have to flush them out because they have ATF in them. I just wanted to know if there was any reason it would'nt work.

KB9LOR

My hydro lift on my C-175 has been bleeding off for sometime now and I've noticed the valve and cylinder is wet. I was wondering if I could use the valve and cylinder off a 69 Charger 12. I know I will have to flush them out because they have ATF in them. I just wanted to know if there was any reason it would'nt work.

Do you mean BOTH the Lift cylinder is leaking and the lift control valve? and IF so why not rebuild them? be cheaper than buying a set. And if you need seals give indywh a PM he has the seals for all of the Hyd lifts and Control valves.

Kelly

I don't think the valve will be a direct bolt on, and the cyl. I'm pretty sure the hoses are not in the same place, yes same ends but look how they line up with the hole in the end that goes on the footrest bar.

B-8074

Do you mean BOTH the Lift cylinder is leaking and the lift control valve? and IF so why not rebuild them? be cheaper than buying a set. And if you need seals give indywh a PM he has the seals for all of the Hyd lifts and Control valves.

I already have the setup from my charger 12. I did check on parts to rebuild them, both partstree and my wheel horse dealer. The parts to rebuild are $150 or more.

Kelly, I'll take a closer look at it tomorrow.

KB9LOR

I already have the setup from my charger 12. I did check on parts to rebuild them, both partstree and my wheel horse dealer. The parts to rebuild are $150 or more.

Kelly, I'll take a closer look at it tomorrow.

Check with INDYWH...a member here, he has all the seals.