Sign in to follow this  
can whlvr

picture posting

can whlvr

ive been a member for a fair amount of time and i still dont know what im doing wrong when i post pics,the wording almost allways gets jumbled at the end of the post,when im done typing and i post the pic i push the space bar before i paste,is this correct,i feel i should be able to get this wright after 2 or more years,any help would be appreciated,thanks don

rmaynard

When you add the image link from Photobucket, and you want to add text after the picture, always hit the return key once or twice so that the text starts on a new line.

If want to paste a picture after you have typed, you should always hit the return key once or twice after the last line of text, before you paste the image link. This keeps the two items separated on different lines. You don't need to press the space bar when pasting an image.

T-Mo

It would be best to have a blank line before and after each picture. In other words, hit "Enter" or "Return" twice after your text, therefore having a blank line before your picture. And then hit "Enter" or "Return" twice after each picture you add. Like this:

Text

Hit Enter twice

Picture

Hit Enter twice

Picture.....etc.

That's the way I do it and it stacks the picture nice and then you have a little vertical gap between each picture. I hope this makes sense.

Redbirdman

Why don't you do one and let us see what it looks like.....

space

Image here--->gum-urinal.jpg

space

bye bye

ED :thumbs:

can whlvr

thanks guys,one problem,i dont know what keys are enter or return,im not computer savy,but ill give it a try

005-2.jpg

can whlvr

seems better,ill try two spaces next

002-11.jpg

can whlvr

ok guys looks like i got it,thanks