Sign in to follow this  
CTPATRIOT

Thank GOD spring is here!!!!!

CTPATRIOT

With such a looong and hard winter,i'm sure happy it's over.After running out of firewood,having the flu and getting badly dehydrated,my home getting flooded(basement) and my Jeep radiator exlpoding.......By far the worse winter i've had ever!!!The only thing that never failed me was the trusty C-120.She fired up in zero weather and didn't give me a hickup all winter,i pulled off the snowthrower ther the other day.Now to get ready for the rest of the year,i sure hope it goes better.Here's a few pics,we had to get the F.D to pump out the THREE FEET of water!My daughter had a good time though :thumbs: .

flood.jpg

savflood.jpg

C120spring.jpg

rmaynard

Sorry about all your winter woes. Let's hope spring is here to stay. Although, it was flurrying here in MD this morning. :thumbs:

6wheeler

I WISH :thumbs:. Brought the 120 in on thurs. flushed the tranny and started making my hydraulic system for it. It was beautiful outside 55 degrees, garage doors open, radio playing :wh::D .Then Sunday night happened.. Rain started.. Over 1 and1/2 inches, temp dropped like a rock, turned to ice. Sleet, a 1/2 inch of ice on everything, then turned to heavy wet snow 4 sloppy inches on top of ice. Monday and Tuesday, shot to hell. Wednesday not much better but snow finally stopped.....Turned to freezing rain <_<. But the Sun is out today, High of 25, a few days into spring and old man winter is still kicking my butt. I give up....

VinsRJ

WOW, you did get hit hard.... sorry for your bad luck but, as you know Spring is upon us and the grass is going to turn green!

stevasaurus

Isn't winter supposed to be a fun time of year??? Sounds like you guys have been going through hell. :wh: I saw a couple of robins the other day and a few flocks flying north...spring is coming. :thumbs:

CTPATRIOT

On top of that,my new furnace was under water!You know what they say,when it rains it pours!!! :thumbs:

hoser63

sorry to hear about all your troubles,hope it gets better for you

the calendar says SPRING but mother nature said its not...we got a good dumping on...15 inches of the white stuff here.....darn it..had to get the :wh: out again.. :thumbs: