Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

Picked up a clean Case 446

Kelly

I found this on CL sun. and called on it, it is very clean for a mid 70's tractor, even the deck is nice, came with a plow, weights and chains, he was asking $700 I offered $500 over the phone he said come get it, :thumbs: so me and my youngest son took off, it was a hour drive, but worth it, pictures do not do justice to this machine, I only bought it to turn a $$ on, I have a buyer for the weights and blade for $350 I know the tractor in a month will bring $700+ it still has the factory duel exh. on the onan 16hp.

100_3362.jpg

100_3361.jpg

100_3363.jpg

100_3364.jpg

Dresden Guy

Shaaazaam!!! That is one good looking Case.... Kowabunga! And the weights and tires look nearly showroom. Kelly, where do you find this great stuff??? :thumbs:

That muffler is something else, it looks more like a catalytic converter off a '57 Chevy Impala ----- :wh: did '57s have CCs??? Never mind.

Great find!

Kelly

No CC back in 57, did you see it has two mufflers? these sound cool.

Horse'n Around

Wow Kelly thats a great tractor and your not kidding about its shape. I bet it runs every bit as good as it looks. Nice find!

John

perry

wow :thumbs: great price on that one. wheres the video of it running :wh:

mavfreak

I have always liked those case tractors. We had one when I was a kid on the farm to mow with. I loved riding around cutting grass with it. I think that is the one my aunt blew up by putting Kerosene in it by mistake. I thought pap was going to kill her!

VinsRJ

Case's are good solid tractors and I agree in a month or two you will make out great, nice score!

+2 on the vid :thumbs:

can whlvr

nice tractor,the cases were popular up here,almost more than the horses

wh-jason

kelly, i bought one of those yesterday too. it came with the mower deck and snow blade, the guy was aking $500 but it didnt run so i offered him $150 and he said take it...needless to say i jumped on it. i got it in the shop last nite and figured out the wiring problem, cleaned the carb, but still not getting fuel past the fuel pump (im working on that now) so i poured a little gas in the carb and it sounds great. someone transplanted a an 18 hp kohler in it but did a good job putting it in. only problem is the guy didnt have the hood, so im looking for one. im sure i can make some $$$ on this one.

Shuboxlover

No CC back in 57, did you see it has two mufflers? these sound cool.

Did the 57 Impala have a flux capacitor :thumbs:

I'd love to hear that thing purrrrrrrr.... :wh: