Sign in to follow this  
stoneman

the disease may be spreading

stoneman

I may have already talked myself into this, but i could still be talked down. It has a B & S 12, not the original 16. Hoping Perry or someone can set me straight on this thing. It appears to be about the size of my GT-14 frame wise. Runs good and moves good according to owner. It seem heavy duty, and has what looks like a rear hydralic system, but I won't know for sure until I ispect it closer tomorrow, unless one of you knows for sure. Not even sure of the year yet. It's a 3416 S and comes with 1 operable 48" deck, and one just like it for parts I guess, :thumbs:

032211001.jpg

Sabbi was chewing a biscuit when I told him we might be getting a simplicity . . . and he just stopped eating it and gave me a funny look . . . so . . . :thumbs: .

032211002.jpg

perry

becarefull they are addicting :thumbs: . they are some heavy duty machines . the S means shuttle drive. you stick it in a gear then use the control handle like a hydro. not too bad but can be picky. everything has to be adjusted according to the manual and they work good.

SHUTTLING DRIVE: (3416S)

4-speed ranges in forward and reverse. Permits instant reversing in any range without clutching or shifting.

http://www.simpletractors.com/simplicity/n...reign_specs.htm

n1defan

I have several simplicitys. I like them all they are one tuff tractor. I also have an Alis Chalmers/simplicity with the shuttle drive and it works great to. Good luck with that one it looks like a nice one.