Sign in to follow this  
jimt1971

It followed me home can I keep it

jimt1971

Hello All,

My wife and I have been looking for an affordable D-250. You can stop laughing now. So, on my daily search on Craiglist I found this beauty. I do not think I did too bad for $400.00. Charlie watch out for a PM from me because I am going to have many questions. I know :thumbs: so here they are. I will post the numbers up later so that I can find out what year it is.

100_1789.jpg

100_1790.jpg

100_1791.jpg

100_1792.jpg

100_1793.jpg

100_1794.jpg

100_1795.jpg

100_1796.jpg

100_1798.jpg

Buzz

I saw that too, where in NJ was it? I think the ad said it needed a water pump? Good luck and have fun with it. Karen can hone her mechanic skills on that for sure...........

jimt1971

Buzz,

It was in North Burlington about 30 minutes from the house. It is a little rough but hopefully we can get it going again.

Jim

clintonnut

Great deal JIM!

Rather than PM me just call me! I can give you instant information!

I sent you a PM with my cell number I do texts too!

Charlie

mavfreak

sweet deal!

VinsRJ

Nice score, I'm glad you were able to find one. :thumbs:

dgoyette

Congrats it looks like a good deal and glad you got what you were looking for!

1gr8vetter

Good Luck with that new Wheel Horse. I enjoy the restoration journey, the finished product is fulfilling!!!

mavfreak

I know the 250 parts are harder to come by and they were built by someone else, but I really like them and I would get one myself. I think the 250 is the best looking of the "D"s! I really look forward to this cleaned up and working!

kthack657

What my Husband failed to mention, was it was a race, there was another person interested in this tractor, and willing to pay more.He was suppose to be there at 3:00 yesterday, but failed to make it!! :thumbs: We flew home grabbed the trailer and went, the dogs didnt even get a walk first. We were quietly optomistic that we would get it, and called before. the guy said that it was still there when we called and asked when we would be there, my answer was 30 minutes. Jim is usually a very careful driver, but going 80 down the turnpike with an empty trailer on the back was a little different than what I am used to...it shows how much he wanted it. :thumbs: I can remember when I first saw a D250 I wanted it and his reply would be yeah right there is no room...well dear guess what is sitting in the garage :thumbs: Im happy he changed his mind and cant wait to learn how to drive it!

jimt1971

Ha Ha The truck just happened to go to 80. That's my story.

Jim

fabricator2009

:thumbs: Love them "Ds".