Sign in to follow this  
mr.pipes

CUP HOLDER

mr.pipes

What model tractors will CUP HOLDER KIT 105-1400 fit? I know it came on the 315 classic. Are the fenders all the same on the 300,400,500 Tractors?

Somebody told me I looked like a dork last time I wore my dual-can helmet. :thumbs:

BeerHatGuy2.jpg

MikesRJ

With or without the .... never mind I digress.

The cup holder was made for the 260 Yard and Garden Tractor and the 300 series only. Don't know if the fenders are the same for the 3, 4, and 500's though. Perhaps it could work if they are.

Kelly

I would guess it will fit 300, 400 and 500 where it mounts the fenders are the same shape.

mavfreak

I would think that wearing the helmut would suck. Every bump you hit then beer goes all over you!

MalMac

I put one on a 314 works great for water bottles with a cap other than that don't put anything that open in there. This might only affect me but I have trouble of catching my leg on it when I swing my leg over getting on and off the tractor.

bk-scouter

One came on my '99 314-8.

-BK

P4160147.jpg

wheelhorsec85

cup holder ??? !!! ha ha ha ha ha :thumbs: . buy a john deere :thumbs: no only kidding . yes they came with cup holders but are fairly rare . and only in the classic series :thumbs:

can whlvr

do ya have to drill the fender?

C-Series14

Yes...comes with a template and screws go thru the bottom of the fender into the cup holder. I got one several years ago and never put it on yet...Only works on the rounded fenders, 1980 and up.

Jim_M

I glue them on with clear silicone, works great, never had one come loose and you don't have to drill holes in your fender.