Sign in to follow this  
wheel horse tractor guy

lookin for parts

wheel horse tractor guy

Does anyone have parts for my b-100? I am lookin for a good seat, muffler, front tires, a hood and maybe a 10 horse engine. Here is the beast I'm trying to get parts for, check out the pics. :thumbs:

wheelhorse1234003.jpg

Kelly

First you should post in the wanted section, then you need to add your location, I probably have everything you need but I know shipping hoods is not cheap, most times cost more than a hood.

woodchuckfarmer

Tractor Supply has a real nice seat for $53 , and mufflers.

wheel horse tractor guy

I would go to tsc but i don't have one near by. My location is RI can i put a b-80 hood on my b-100 will it fit because i do have one that is in real nice shape now that i'm thinking about it but i still need a wheel horse muffler and tires for the front.

mr.pipes

There is a TSC in Coventry. If I recall, RI isn't very big.

MikesRJ

I would go to tsc but i don't have one near by. My location is RI can i put a b-80 hood on my b-100 will it fit because i do have one that is in real nice shape now that i'm thinking about it but i still need a wheel horse muffler and tires for the front.

Let's see. RI is the smallest state in the US, and there are 10 TSC's in RI. Since RI is only 37 miles E-W and 48 miles N-S you HAVE to be near at LEAST one of them.

So, accounting for traffic, and assuming you're dead center in the state, you could be in the TSC parking lot within 30 minutes from where ever you are.

There's not one near you huh?

http://www.tractorsupply.com/ (input your zipcode)

mr.pipes

Let's see. RI is the smallest state in the US, and there are 10 TSC's in RI. Since RI is only 37 miles E-W and 48 miles N-S you HAVE to be near at LEAST one of them.

I don't think there are ten TSC in RI. Ten State Troopers or ten McDonalds but not ten TSC.

stevasaurus

Mike...putting Rhode Island in the search box, you get 10 entries, but only one is in the state. Coventry, RI. :thumbs:

wheel horse tractor guy

I found the one in coventry and it's not 30 minutes away, from were i live it's 45-50 minutes away depending on traffic thru providence thanks anyway i find my stuff some where else. :thumbs:

Kelly

Walmart has tires, and not bad prices, Ebay for tires, and seats, just don't be in a hurry good deals come along about every other week if you keep watch.

rmaynard

...can i put a b-80 hood on my b-100 will it fit because i do have one that is in real nice shape now that i'm thinking about it but i still need a wheel horse muffler and tires for the front.

What year is the B-80 and the B-100? !976 and 1977 B-80 & B-100 hoods are compatible (P.N. 9699).

There is currently a muffler listed on eBay from a C-120 (Joes Outdoor Power Equipment).

Bassquack

I have a 1977 B-100, I contacted Daves Tractor World for belts muffler and belt cover and they all in stock, he will need to know which muffler you need, yours is like mine as it exits the (drivers side) and he had them. try the link below.

http://www.davestractorworldonline.com/index.php

wheel horse tractor guy

Thanks guys for all your help.