Sign in to follow this  
n1defan

This weekends road trip.

n1defan

I purchased this little :thumbs: not really knowing what it was. I think that it is a 1961 551 but am not sure. Can anyone identify it. I don't think it has the correct engine on it but it is a nice running tecky h50. The knife switch on the dash is to shut it of. Anyways I am very happy with my purchase. It is a really nice little :thumbs: .

wh2.jpg

wh1.jpg

wh4.jpg

And there is Tyler , my son, trying to drive off with my tractor. He got my new C120 he is not getting this one. He turns thirteen tomorrow. I gave him the C120 for his birthday.

wh3.jpg

tyhorse1.jpg

corn53

Nice haul and ur sons a lucky boy!!! :thumbs:

Kelly

I'm not great on IDing the mid engine tractors but I think you got it, a 551, it would have had a Lauson/tucky 5hp run the engine no. to see if it is correct, looks to be in nice shape, you and Scott are scooping them up left and right, I hope to see a few show up at the MI WH show in aug.

n1defan

We will be there. But there is one problem. :thumbs: Deciding what :thumbs: to take with use. :thumbs: That is what I think it is Kelly, but I cant find any pics on RS like it.

smoreau

I'm not great on IDing the mid engine tractors but I think you got it, a 551, it would have had a Lauson/tucky 5hp run the engine no. to see if it is correct, looks to be in nice shape, you and Scott are scooping them up left and right, I hope to see a few show up at the MI WH show in aug.

Well I think we will need a bigger trailer!! or ad a second level to it? I know the JVR ambulance, meals on wheels picnic table, 875, and 60 400 suburban is going for sure, maybe a rj or 854, lawn ranger, sounds like fun! :thumbs: :thumbs:

VinsRJ

Very nice score.... thats cleannnnnn :thumbs:

timmy b

Very nice little :thumbs:

Thennes

Thats a nice :thumbs: ,i bet that put a smile on both your faces. :thumbs:

tuscybuck

awesome :thumbs:

whfan74

That is one clean looking little round hood you snagged there! :thumbs:

Looking forward to seeing your machines up in MI at the show!