Sign in to follow this  
jdog_kustoms

le cross wisconson

jdog_kustoms

anyone close to le cross wisconson i am heading out there the end of the month for school dont know what all is out there or any horse places

stevasaurus

Beer Capital of the WORLD. :thumbs:

Operator

My D-200 lives by LaCrose! You could stop and see him. You'll be close to Winona that is a great town [college] Nice big size towns. Like Steve said Beer town you could take in a brewery tour. Not much for :thumbs: around, other than my D,

6wheeler

But, you could drive up to Randy's and play with his toys while he is out on the road :thumbs:. La Crosse and Winona, gooood places for college kids. And very beautiful scenery. And BEER, I haven't been down there for awhile but there used to be a giant Old Style six pack there. Great brewery tours. But, of course, you are going to be there for school so I am sure you will only be interested in your studies right? :thumbs:

stevasaurus

Also...if you like to fish or are into photography...or both...the scenery is spectacular and the Mississippi river is great for fishing. Lots of parks and access points. You may not want to leave. :thumbs:

dodge78

Well, theres beer drinking, eagle watching, beer drinking while eagle watching, brewery tour (they wont let drink as much as you want anymore), depending when and how long you are going to be here, you can check http://lacrossetribune.com/app/calendar/events/ for stuff to do. If you are going to be around on Sat 26th, The Kissers are as good as a drunken barn dance. Of course I will be around, until april 5th, then I will be out of comission for 1 week or maybe a little less. You can call me and we could find something to do. The number is SUC-BAG1 or if its long distance it would be NOT-SUC-BAG1.

tom