Sign in to follow this  
MaineDad

My New Ark Loader

MaineDad

So as some of you know, I have been looking for a FEL for a long time. Well this morning my Wheel Horse Loader hunt is over! Many thanks to Darren who met me at 6am this morning for the drive to Bangor, we came home and installed this Ark Loader on the C-120! It came with a snow bucket and smaller dirt bucket too.

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

MovingSnowBank.jpg

I will not post any videos until I get the hang of operating the loader :thumbs:

Thanks again Darren for the help - and many thanks to Bobby too!!!

sorekiwi

Congratulations Micah!

That looked like a great deal, most of the loaders you see are beat to hell, that one looks very nice.

So which bucket is on the tractor now? I'm guessing thats the big one. Would love to see a picture of the other one as well.

Pollack Pete

Hey,could you bring that loader and tractor to Stillwater,NY to clean out my chinken coop? Just kidding.REALLY nice unit.I gotta find a loader now.

MaineDad

Yup that's the snow bucket. We did put the smaller bucket on after those pics were taken. Will of course add more pictures.

This thing even at 1/4 throttle operates with ease...

sorekiwi

Why arent you bundled up with winter coats? You having a warm day up there?

MaineDad

Wicked warm - in the high 30's today :thumbs:

Gerry w

Wicked warm - in the high 30's today :drool:

Hope you put on some sun screen! :drool:

Really nice looking rig! :thumbs: That thing looks great on there, I'm sooooo green!! Really nice haul, bet that filled up Darren's truck! Thanks for the pics, been waiting all day to show them to Kathy to let her know what I need next!! :drool:

Are you going to use the weight box you made or the one that came with the loader? I see you swapped out the other in the pics.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Gerry

MaineDad

Thanks Gerry. The weight box that came with the loader will be on when the loader is on. The one I made does not fit with the loader frame.

Just don't have your wife call mine until mine gets over the sticker shock and gets to see the benefits of having a loader. The reviews won't be good until then :thumbs:

Gerry w

Just don't have your wife call mine until mine gets over the sticker shock and gets to see the benefits of having a loader. The reviews won't be good until then :thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs:

Will do and thanks for the heads up! That thing is going to really help you out in the spring when you compost your garden. No more shoveling! Well, not nearly as much!

Again, nice grab! :thumbs:

dgoyette

Anytime Micah...I had a good time helping. That is one nice and capable set up. Really Nice!! It looks just as nice in person too. I was amazed at the original condition of this loader.

Nice meeting Bobby too.

Gerry, I'm sure one will come your way. I will certainly let you know if I find one by chance. I agree you need one for that property of yours.

sgtsampay

:thumbs:

Glad to see it working well. I love happy endings. :thumbs:

It was great seeing you Darren. I hope to come see your collection in the spring when i get the bike out.

Have fun guys with your new toys.

Can't wait for the videos..

can whlvr

real nice setup,it didnt take u long to get her hooked up,it looks like it belongs on the c

squonk

NOW it's time for some Ployes!! :thumbs: I gotta get a new griddle!! Do some flower bed /gardening for with it for her. It will take away the sticker shock!

dennist

Micah, That set-up looks awesome! :thumbs: Like earlier posted it looks like it is made for the C. You guys wasted no time hooking it up. Did it install quite easily? It looked to be pretty simple install with a couple guys, especially when one of you have done several times in the past. Enjoy-Dennis

AMC RULES

Looks awesome, really nice score there. I can wait to see a video of that new FEL in action. No pressure, have fun honing some skills. :thumbs: We'll be waiting. :thumbs:

bk-scouter

Good looking loader Micah! That should be a lot of fun for you.

-BK :thumbs:

MaineDad

Micah, That set-up looks awesome! :thumbs: Like earlier posted it looks like it is made for the C. You guys wasted no time hooking it up. Did it install quite easily? It looked to be pretty simple install with a couple guys, especially when one of you have done several times in the past. Enjoy-Dennis

Dennis,

It actually is pretty simple to install. Now that I know how, the next time will be even easier.

JoeMonag

Micah, nice rig. Joe in Norton

stevebo

I am interested in seeing the smaller bucket. Very nice and glad you got your ark !!

whfan74

Congrats on the new attachment! I don't blame you for wanting to get that thing mounted and test it out. Looks like you are having a ball with it!

Enjoy! :thumbs:

SNYFIX

Still reccomend dual rear wheels and as everyone asks for, the heavy duty front wheel spindles.

Nice loader tho. Last known price new was $3,500.00 !!

boatman

:thumbs: HI THERE

That is a nice looking loader there. I know you will get alot of

fun and enjoyment out if using it. They are so handy for all kind of things.

I just completed building my loader for my gt-14 and hope to have

some pics soon. :thumbs:

JimD

I like it! :thumbs:

squonk

The best thing about a loader for snow removal is: Big GRAVEL PILES after the snow melts!

sgtsampay

Hey Micah. It looks like you can use it tomorrow for that huge snow storm we are getting. LOL. Would love to see some pictures. :thumbs: