Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

Honorary member

Brrly1

Hello to everyone, Well Karl I think this one would be aimed in your direction. Steve (Refracman) and myself have a friend who has been involved in Wheel Horse tractors since the late 60's and I would like him to become an honorary member here in this club. Actually if there is something posted I try to sometimes give him a call and ask him questions unless somebody beats me to it and posts ahead. He is a pretty good go to man for answers about these tractors that we all love. Carl will also be with us when we come to the Pa. show and so will a few others that also don't have computers. Maybe you can also start a list for something like this. Just asking what you might think about this. Thanks John

nylyon

John how do you see reaching out to folks without a computer? I can create an account for your friend, not sure how that would work though. Definitely like the idea of getting everyone involved in RedSquare though.

TT

I too, have a very good friend (also named John. :D ) who once worked at the now-closed local Toro dealer as a delivery / set-up man. He now owns my old 1986 312A and was generous enough to haul Hobie & I (and 5 tractors) to the 2007 WHCC show with his motorhome and car trailer. His young son left the show with all intentions of returning in 2008 with his own tractor, and had a BLAST driving my 633 in the Friday night cruise! :WRS:

Even though "JB" is on the road in a truck - and doesn't get along well with computers :whistle: , he is as much a part of the Wheel Horse family as the rest of us. (in my eyes, anyhow. :D )

If things work out as planned he'll be in Arendtsville in June, and I'm positive he'll be welcome at the RedSquare tent. I'll even loan him one of my magnets, just to be on the safe side. :dunno: :D

nylyon

:whistle: Argh :WRS: I think that I missed the point of your question John. As the saying goes, a friend of yours is a friend of ours! All are welcome at RedSquare!