Sign in to follow this  
repairman

Throtle cabel assembly

repairman

Would anyone have a picture for the speed and choke control setup this is the part that is attached to the blower shroud my setup seems to be backwards. :thumbs:

Duff

Would anyone have a picture for the speed and choke control setup this is the part that is attached to the blower shroud my setup seems to be backwards. :thumbs:

I can take a picture of the set up on a Magnum 12 on a 312-8 if that would help you. Don't know if it's the same on the M14. What tractor is this on?

Duff :thumbs:

keg

yes they are the same i have both engines. but no pics sorry

repairman

got the choke and throttle setup correctly thanks for the help :thumbs:

LuckyJohn

If anybody can post a pic of this it would be great, I have a 14hp Magnum on a 414-8 that it seems when it is all hooked up that the levers are hard to move. I have unhooked the choke cable from the carb linkage and stretched it out in a straight line and it works fine but when it is hooked up to the linkage it does not want to budge. As for the throttle cable the lever will move up to about a 1/4 of the way then it will get tight then it moves the cable for throttle adjustment then at 3/4 of the way full it gets tight again and it has no more movement with the cable. :thumbs: The linkage by the carb moves free when it is unhooked and I am thinking that the cables themselves might be bad. What you all think. Sorry repairman if I butted in on your thread like this, I just didn't think started a new thread asking for the same information would of have been necessary.