Sign in to follow this  
wh-jason

must be my luck day

wh-jason

had a friend call me yesterday wanting to know if i knew anybody that might want to buy a wheelhorse :thumbs: i told him to send me some pics and id see what i could do.

PICT2127.jpg

PICT2126.jpg

needless to say i hope to get a chance this weekend to go pick it up :thumbs: what would you guys pay for this?? im sure i did ok but just wondering

tommy3horse

Jason,

Looks like you did pretty good there, depending on what you paid of course. Nice looking tractor!

Tom

:thumbs:

Kelly

Nice looking tractor, if I had it to sell and it ran good, everything worked as it should I'd ask around $600 maybe a bit more.

stevebo

I agree with Kelly. If that was cleaned up it would sell for around $600-$800 or more. I think it would bring $900+ at the show.... Nice machine and good luck with it !!

wh-jason

thats kinda what i figured it would be worth, he was asking 500 but i think i have him down to 400

wh-jason

ive decided not to buy this tractor since i just dropped 10k cash on my wifes new to her tahoe. if anybody is interested let me know, he wont come down from the 500 (he wants 600 but will take 500, i didnt tell anybody that) its located in kokomo, indiana. shoot me a pm if interested

WH nut

I gave 350.00 for mine

VinsRJ

If all works then $500 IMO would be reasonable. With a good cleaning I agree with the others you could make a few dollars with minimal effort.

SNYFIX

Never did like the ""Jackie Stewart"" series styling mainly because the price jumped substantially into the thousands for a tractor and it was quite a shock to our customers. (And US !!).

Then they had problems with the paint coming off in sheets and they blamed it on the EPA requirement that did'nt allow the company to use a certain metal cleaner to clean the manufacturers shipping preservative oil off of the metal hence the paint would'nt stick well. The sheet metal rusted very badly without the paint as well which probably meant they were using recycled metal to form the hoods, fenders and side pieces.