Sign in to follow this  
DMK855

Todays Haul.......

DMK855

Met Jwilliams today to pick up the Electro 12. It is a little rough, but I might be able to do something with it!! Here are some pics.....

vdj1xz.jpg

9s9qte.jpg

2me7pmv.jpg

Found this K301 in the garage.......

155ibd1.jpg

Just needs the Electric Clutch......

219d3d.jpg

DMK855

I will be searching for some parts to get it running. If the trans is good, I will then start looking for the rest of the pieces needed to make it complete!!!

mavfreak

I think it looks pretty good. Looks as though a lot of parts are missing but fixable in my eyes. See you already have a engine. :thumbs:

Ken B

Looks pretty good to me. They are a favorite worker of mine.

WHorse1054

i have one two looking for clutch too. this will be my next project. i got both of my tractor from an old wheel horse dealer that pass last year. so my Electro 13 was camo in weeds and the 1054 was at he house. plus i got all of the dealer manuals this is an great help for parts and there numbers. one of his nephew has one the 1956 fiberglass hoods one that is all restored. it so cool how its all ford model t parts very cool tractor.

mitchell :thumbs:

Horse'n Around

It looks like a great project and your off to a great start :thumbs:

John

MikesRJ

NICE haul Sparky! Keep them pictures coming, and get some video of the kid tooling around on it. :thumbs:

DMK855

It looks like a great project and your off to a great start :thumbs:

John

Thanks John!! I sure hope the tranny is good!! Carb. for the K301 is soaking and the float will be in my hands tomorrow (Robbed it for the 856). I hope to get the motor running and a belt on it to try it out!!

DMK855

NICE haul Sparky! Keep them pictures coming, and get some video of the kid tooling around on it. :thumbs:

I will Mike!! He has already laid claims to it!! Seems everything I drag home, he wants..... I told him that the Deere has to go..... He is considering!!!!

Thanks everyone!! I just need to find a way to focus on ONE TRACTOR and finish something soon!!!! :thumbs: Just seem to get sidetracked!! Something about them all having to run...... :thumbs:

MikesRJ

... Seems everything I drag home, he wants..... ...

Careful how you handle that, you keep bringing things home you're going to force the boy into an ADD syndrome. Keep him thinking, that's a start. :thumbs::thumbs: :thumbs: