Sign in to follow this  
ricksrj58

rj-58 t-shirts

ricksrj58

i want to make rj-58 t-shirts,i have several rjs but there are members who have much nicer looking ones then mine.will you guys post a nice pic of your rj sitting on concrete,1 side shot and 1 angle shot of the front,no attachments.and give me permission to use your tractor. would there be any interest in these shirts if i make some and bring to the Pa :thumbs: show? let me know what you think guys.

neil

I will have a couple shipped to Uk

I would be good to also get the Rj58 hood decal printed on the shirt also

ricksrj58

thanks neil,any ideas from fellow members will help me to decide.

tractor on back and hood decal on front or vice versa .

VinsRJ

I know Mike (MikesRJ) has really good quality pics of his. Send him a PM.

As for mine, the weather is still to crappy to pull them out. :thumbs:

Interest :thumbs:

stevebo
cover-1.jpg

MikesRJ

Here's the FlickR link to the images Vinny mentioned. Unfortunately none are without implements. We can discuss using the picture)s) offline via email. PM me your email address.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phischy/48771...91219/lightbox/

TT

I'm pretty sure this one came from the man & woman from NJ who are always at the NAMA show @ Penns Cave:

rjshirt002.jpg

wallfish

pic from an ad

rjfromad.jpg

mavfreak

maybe an rj on the front and a 520 or a classic from '07 on the back

Redbirdman

Depending on what you use to print them, I always found the big picture on front gets itchy....or hot....or just seems like you're wearing the shirt backwards.....

I like the print on the back and just a shirt pocket logo on front....

But thats just me and I'm not always on the same track...(which is a good thing if you're a train!)

Ed :thumbs:

Buzz

would there be any interest in these shirts if i make some and bring to the Pa :thumbs: show? let me know what you think guys.

You might want to check with the board of Directors of the Wheel Horse Collectors Club before bringing them. A couple of years ago they asked someone (Jeff?) not to sell them as they were afraid it would cut into sales of the clubs shirt's. I'm not saying it's right or it's wrong, but it is THEIR show and THEY can decide what's sold there. Here's the link to the website where you can contact them:

http://www.wheelhorsecc.com/index.php

ricksrj58

Redbirdman you and i are on the same track :thumbs: tractor on back and maybe rj-58 with logo on pocket

buzz thanks for the info,the club only sells shirts with the feature tractor correct? because if there are others i have never seen them

AMC RULES

Like your shirt idea, not a big fan of large prints on the front either. Back side is better. Any plans of doing other models too? I need a 520-H when you do. :thumbs:

Redbirdman

whoops.......let me correct something.......I don't mind the big print on the front of the ladies shirts.... :thumbs:

That way I can tell momma "Hey I'm just checkin out that RJ!" :thumbs::thumbs:

ed.............(I know, don't say it, :drool: ) :thumbs:

Buzz

Redbirdman you and i are on the same track :thumbs: tractor on back and maybe rj-58 with logo on pocket

buzz thanks for the info,the club only sells shirts with the feature tractor correct? because if there are others i have never seen them

Correct, they only sell the official shirt with the club name and featured tractor. If you explain what you want to make and sell, you may get their permission. Better to ask first.