Sign in to follow this  
1gr8vetter

Rear Attachment Lifts

1gr8vetter

What types of rear attachment lifts were available for the 520H tractors? Did any use a 3 point type?

Shuboxlover

I hope I have this right :thumbs: I think stevebo makes/sells 3 point hitches for the 520's

I he doesn't, I'm sure I'll hear about it :thumbs:

mr.pipes

I hope I have this right :thumbs: I think stevebo makes/sells 3 point hitches for the 520's

I he doesn't, I'm sure I'll hear about it :thumbs:

I don't want to answer for Stevebo. But if I recall, he found a weak link in the system. I don't know if it was back to the drawing board or scrapped all together.

stevebo

All-

Yes we still make them and sell them for the 520H. We did a ton of testing with this unit and wanted to ensure it was right. Maybe this link will help you understand a little more. We tried to make them work with the manual lift machines and it can be done however due to the lack of orders on the hydro set up we figured the 3 point set up on these machines is not in high demand. I use mine all the time for various jobs and love it !! PM me if interested. Thanks-

ps We have not tested them on other 300,400 or 500 machines however they should work on all hydro set ups as well as the 417-8 with electric lift. :thumbs:

drawbaroverview.jpg

coverrrshot-1.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

th_aaa-3.jpg

Fiscalyear

:thumbs:

:thumbs: Eddie