Sign in to follow this  
n1defan

Going to Kellys today to pick up a C120

n1defan

:thumbs: You know you have got it bad when you go to bed at ten o'clock and only get about two hours of sleep then wake up at 6:00, so that you can leave by nine. Me and my buddy Scott are going to Kellys today to pick up a 1977 C120 that we made a deal on over two months ago. I am sure that it will be well worth the wait. Kelly is a very awesome guy to deal with very knowledgeable about :thumbs: and is also fare with his prices.

c120.jpg

This one is coming home to a new roof so that it does not have to spend another night in the snow. :thumbs: The picture does not do this horse any justice. I am sure Scott is going to be tired also. He went and picked up a real nice 1960 suburban from Ohio yesterday. What a good weekend two new horses in the barn in two days. Oh also It was Scotts birthday on Thursday :thumbs: Scott.

Dockfishin

No doubt you'll be happy Kelly is a quality guy. make sure ya have room for extras... :thumbs: it's been known to happen :thumbs:

n1defan

Don't even go there. Last time Scott and I went on a road trip. We came home with two tractors four engines, all kohler, and a mini bike in the back of a front wheel drive van.

WH nut

I need to get over to visit Kelly one day soon just to see what hes has that I may need

squonk

Kelly's been known to deal. I bet if your nice he'll throwin some of that snow for free!! :thumbs:

HorseFixer

Looks like a nice machine! Yep, Kelly has the stuff for sure. :thumbs: What he doesn't have Perry does. :thumbs:

Have a safe trip. :thumbs:

~Duke

Kelly

See you guys in a few hours, and yes all the free snow you can load, not looking foward to letting that one go, it has been a great tractor, needs all most nothing other than paint, my kids loved that C-120, you guys need to pick warmer days to stop in.

can whlvr

nice score,looks like your gonna leave kelly low on tractors :thumbs:

Rollerman

So......how low was the van rideing this time Tom & Scott? :thumbs:

JC 1965

:thumbs: Please get that poor tractor in out of the snow.It looks to be in great shape. :thumbs:

whfan74

So what else did you haul home? :thumbs:

Kelly

They found a few pocket items, and put their names on a few mower decks, but the only big item was the nice C-120, that went home.

Operator

Kelly how much room do you have in your driveway? Have room to turn around a semi with a 53' trailer?

Planning ahead here.

Kelly

Well not my drive way, but I have 3 neighbors that drive semi's so yes I have places to park and turn around semi's, and I could fill a couple with all the stuff I have.

Kelly

two years ago we unloaded this load of engines and 3 more loads of tractor parts.

this is one of the neighbors drop decks.

100_0642.jpg

smoreau

:thumbs: Ok two weeks ago the van was loaded and here are some pics

044-1.jpg

043-1.jpg

042-1.jpg

041-1.jpg

040-2.jpg

047-1.jpg

049-1.jpg

046-1.jpg

050.jpg

We did find the limit to the old horse hauler, 2 tractors one complete one apart, 4 kohler engines,2 k181s and 2 k301s, one mini bike and a set of ramps. didn't ride too good but made it home just fine. This week end was a small haul as compared to two weeks ago.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Operator

two years ago we unloaded this load of engines and 3 more loads of tractor parts.

this is one of the neighbors drop decks.

100_0642.jpg

I remember those!

n1defan

Here is the new tractor. :thumbs:

tyhorse1.jpg

tyhorse.jpg

The only problem is I lost it already. Looks like it is my sons know. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Irv

Sure is a lot better he plays on (his) new tractor than a video game!!!

Ken B

The C-120 sure looks pretty clean. Almost looks like the paint will polish up quite a bit. I sure wish I lived closer to Kelly!

n1defan

All the sheet metal is nice and straight on it. I think its going to be a summer project for me and my son Tyler he is going to be 13 next month. Its time for him to start working on his own stuff not dad doing it for him. :thumbs:

jsmay

Here is the new tractor. :thumbs:

tyhorse1.jpg

tyhorse.jpg

The only problem is I lost it already. Looks like it is my sons know. :thumbs::thumbs:

looks like you have a very happy helper!