Sign in to follow this  
rustyoldjunk

got the drive pulley on the C100

rustyoldjunk

i got the pully that TT sent to me yesterday morning and even though i was chomping at the bit (pun intended) :whistle: to install it i had to much to do to get to it early,so about 7:30-8:00 yesterday evening i got to it and got it mounted although i didnt have time or energy left to move everything i needed to move to get it out and test it.well one of the first things on my list was to get it out of the garage and try it out.after some serious moving and rearanging i got it out and took my first test drive on it.i love it.this tractor runs and drives beautifully.the only problem i had was the left tie rod decided it was done and refused to go back into service.so i will get a tie rod,change the fluids and start using it to mow.btw turns out the hi-lo is stuck in hi and thats ok i will deal with it later.i want to thank Terry (TT) again for a getting a drive pulley to me in lightening fast time so i could get it up and running/mowing,thanks for your help TT,its guys like you who make these forums what they are.

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)

post-3-1210808284.jpg

rustyoldjunk

another of the pulley

post-3-1210808374.jpg

rustyoldjunk

i also changed to a different set of 10.50 23's tires on wheels with an offset i like better than the ones i had on it.these set the wheels out alittle more but not to much.

post-3-1210808539.jpg

rustyoldjunk

one more.

post-3-1210808596.jpg

TT

Jim, that sure is a good looking pulley you have there. :D (you are quite welcome, and thank you too. :WRS: )

Did you manage to get a tie rod yet?

How's the stuck shifter progressing? :whistle:

CasualObserver

Looks like a fine machine!

:whistle: How about a few shots of that old Case in the off brands section? :WRS:

rustyoldjunk

TT,as for the tie rod,for now i took it off and "adjusted the opening in it with a hammer" for now.it is still stuck on the hi side but i will worry about that later.its running driving and mowing fine.i really like this tractor.ok jason i will post a few pics of the old case 195 "mut"tractor i have been putting together and maybe the old simplicity 700 i have owned for 15 years in the off topic section.jim