Sign in to follow this  
horsefeathers

Who has the fastest tractor?

horsefeathers

Let's do a little bench racein'!!

Who here at Red Square has the fastest tractor?

I know it ain't me!!! Got my arse handed to me on this one!

5070174211_03d11b3ba0_z.jpg

Sorry I couldn't defend the Wheel Horse name sake! But that "Crapsman" was fast!

Beating out all takers, including a 1000cc susiki bad azz racing tractor!

Sooo... What do you have? Fast, half azz, or full on???

:thumbs: HORSEFEATHERS!

squonk

That Crapsman didn't have a Tecky did it? :thumbs: When I was a kid a friend had a 75 cc Kawi mini bike that was fast. He challenged another friend who had a Fox mini with a 5 HP Tecky. The Kawi pulled out fast until the 2nd friend reached down and pulled on the governor lever! :thumbs: The Kawi got destroyed! :thumbs:

littleredrider

Dunno what the speed is but my 63 ranger/1333 has the stock pulley on the motor but a 2" on the tranny, with the 23" tires hauls some serious a$$ for a tractor, enough to blow your hair back. Wait, I don't have any hair!!!! My go-tee then!!!!

mavfreak

my old mtd lawn mower has a 7 speed gear box with a 18 hp briggs tiwn on it. It'll move out pretty good

AMC RULES

He had nothing on that wheelie though, did he? :thumbs:

clintonnut

Probably my d250 i got a speeding ticket at the show 2 years ago. It has a road gear

VinsRJ

The weak link in my Rat set up is the early RJ 5003. Not to worry though, I've got a up graded/modded 5003 in the works for more HP and RPMs. See you in June HorseFeathers :thumbs:

Retired Wrencher

:thumbs: :thumbs::thumbs: Bud I am like u I have old bones =S/Gen series slow but sure runners. Gary B.......

JC 1965

:thumbs: Mine are all pretty slow but they get me where i want yo go. Plus that gives me more seat time!! :thumbs:

Horse'n Around

As slow as my 702 is,it probably would have outrun the stupid Penske moving truck that I moved here with, especially when we were going uphill. Good grief, I felt like I should have got out and pushed the darned thing.

John

btrrg1969

He had nothing on that wheelie though, did he? :thumbs:

thats the way I see it too :thumbs:

Gerry w

I'm not sure how fast it is, but the 1047 Mutt that Pat built is pretty darn quick! It will snap your head back and throw gravel from it's tires! Est. ground speed was 13mph.

and I agree on the wheelie! :thumbs:

Gerry

stevasaurus

My B-100 is the fastest ship in the fleet.(not running at the moment). In Navy talk, a ship is "made fast" by tying it up at the dock. :thumbs:

Love that wheely.

HorseFixer

:thumbs: Nice wheelie Bud! :thumbs:

Bill

Probably my d250 i got a speeding ticket at the show 2 years ago. It has a road gear

I would have to agree you, when I had my 250 you could just about stay in the seat when it was in high gear

jusjeepn

Gerry, that 1047 moves pretty good but TT's black tractor put's it to shame. :thumbs: If Dennis finishes that racer, it should have an est. speed of 32mph at 3300rpm with 22" tires.

Here's a pic of Gerry's 1047 after completion

011-3.jpg

Here's a video of it during the build. You can get a good idea how fast it is.

th_003-2.jpg

Here's a pic of Dennis' Racer

002-3.jpg

And the heavily modified drive and steering system!

006-2.jpg

Kelly

I would bet that some of the pulling tractors here are pretty fast like Deerehunters V twin powered puller, or Bearpaths pullers, Jim M just picked upp one that I bet is plenty fast.

wallfish

The plans are already in the works for more speed on this one and about 4 inches of drop for the front. Maybe we can do some racing behind the buildings at the big show.

12horse2.jpg

TT

dragstor009.jpg

It's only good for about 18-20mph, but it's still governed @ 3800/3900rpm and the "short" tires definitely don't help.

Someday I'll dig it back out of the shed and work on it a little more. :thumbs:

clintonnut

Not just the D-250 but the 953 with the cruzin' pulleys did plenty fast too! I think anyone who saw it at the show can back that up.

Charlie

clintonnut

The plans are already in the works for more speed on this one and about 4 inches of drop for the front. Maybe we can do some racing behind the buildings at the big show.

DEFINITELY! Just make sure "security" isn't around! They take the key and give it to pops! :thumbs:

They will be :thumbs: on our races. I definitely want to vs vinsrj, wallfish, horsefeathers, tt, etc.....

Charlie

VinsRJ

They will be :thumbs: on our races. I definitely want to vs vinsrj, wallfish, horsefeathers, tt, etc.....

Charlie

We could put a YouTube vid together..... "Pinks, WheelHorse Style!" :thumbs:

The only thing I suggest is we find is a female flag starter. :thumbs:

Gerry w

dragstor009.jpg

It's only good for about 18-20mph, but it's still governed @ 3800/3900rpm and the "short" tires definitely don't help.

Someday I'll dig it back out of the shed and work on it a little more. :thumbs:

You have GOT to be kidding me!! :thumbs: You guys are all nuts!! :thumbs:

chris11

I told you before Bud , pink slips. Ill see you at the big show........

101_0886.jpg

littleredrider

When the snow if finally gone, I'll swap the 4" on the engine and see if I can get a vid of it. Right now does some sweet donuts and drifts awesome!!!!