Sign in to follow this  
stevebo

Will single stage blower fit C195?

stevebo

Will my single stage blower fit my C195? I know that it fit the front tach a matic however the belt that is used for a 3/4 or 500 series is much too short. I am looking for the belt length or part number that drives the blower and the routing pattern of the belt. Wondering if it routes the same was as on the others with a longer belt or if it goes around the mid pulley that is unique to the C195.

Is the lift bar different/longer too? Any help would be great. thanks-

WH854

I can give you the Model# for the blower that they would supply for a C-95 which is no longer available.(06-42SY01) Or you can go here and put (01-19KE01) or (01-19KE02) Will give the stuff that you could get with it!!!

https://homeownersolutions.toro.com/portal/...ductDetailsPage

Chas :thumbs:

WH854

The belt that would go with the above Blower is P/N 110037 ( 5/8 X 77 inches.

:thumbs: or P/N 9750

The belt on my single stage blower is 5/8 x 69 inches P/N9750, Blower Model 96-42ST01 year 1979.

Chas

stevebo

Chas,

Thanks for the info. Jeff (Fireman) said there is something specific to the C195 in terms of the blower. I think he said the length of the lift rod and/or the blower distance of the mounting bracket that attaches to the tach a matic may need to be longer and/or modified to be longer. I would love to hear from someone who has a single stage mounted up to a C195. Thanks-

ps I do not intend on using this set up and abusing the C195 however it will be used to blow the snow around the back of the house etc. The main snow removal machine is the 520HC. :thumbs:

Kelly

I bought a C-195 and the guy had a reg old beat up single stage on it, diff. belt, and he cut about 4" off the lift tube, he said it worked good, I never mounted it.