Sign in to follow this  
closha63

Playing around

closha63

This is my 753. I got it about 15 years ago. Was my first that started my WH sickness.

IMG_5309.jpg

IMG_5307.jpg

IMG_5306.jpg

IMG_5304.jpg

IMG_5305.jpg

Kelly

Nice tractor, I never seen a cart to haul the batt., and I bet it's fast with the big pulley on the engine.

multihobbyguy

Thanks for the pictures. Cool tractor and sulky. I have the same question. Why two batteries? One on the tractor and one on the Sulky seat?

tommy3horse

Doesn't look as if there is a battery on the tractor itself, unless I am missing it. The battery tray is empty. Still a great set-up! I still have my "first", its a '69 Charger 12 that I used as a boy mowing 10 acres (no kidding) and plowing snow on our 1/4 mile gravel road. My Dad gave it to me needing a motor about 5 years ago, now I have 4. :thumbs:

Tom

:thumbs:

Redbirdman

I love the Sulky...........I could just picture mamma back there telling me which way to turn and where to stop for donuts...... :thumbs:

I wondered about the big pulley too, I guess that explains no belt guard. Is that a regular pully or a 'variator'? How much faster is it? :thumbs:

Nice rig....... :thumbs: 4 the photos, ed :thumbs:

corn53

Yup i like it! :thumbs:

Gene_S

I love the Sulky...........I could just picture mamma back there telling me which way to turn and where to stop for donuts...... :drool:

I wondered about the big pulley too, I guess that explains no belt guard. Is that a regular pully or a 'variator'? How much faster is it? :thumbs:

Nice rig....... :thumbs: 4 the photos, ed :thumbs:

The motor is off of a newer style :thumbs: Explains the pulley size.

Do yourself a favor and put a belt guard on the tractor before someone gets injured.

closha63

Well i was just putting some pictures on today and now that i have gotten some responses im glad. See the battery under the seat is because with the none gen/starter i have a 12v starter and a battery wont fit in the try so i put it under the seat. Well that battery was dead and i wanted to take her out for a spin today in the 55 mph wind (haha) so i took the battery outa my truck and strapped it under the salky seat and ran the jumper cables. And the bigger pully..... Well thats funny because i was asking the wife to come out to take some pictures of me riding wheelies up the front yard. HAHAHAHAHAHA but oh yeah the belt guard does fit on though. the one bolt got lost and i never found another one to replace it with so i just took it off. Well anyway if anyone that has any parts or info on how to keep the wheelie poping down pleasesend you comments my way. Thanks for the responses