Sign in to follow this  
118lfd

37" side discharge Deck idlers

118lfd

I have a 37" 05-37SC01 mower deck for my 310-8 I am trying to replace all the bearings on it. I have done the spindle bearings but the idlers have to be replaced and I can't seem to figure it out. It has the six sided belt that runs from the pto to the deck. I have 2 v belt pulleys on the mule drive and 2 v belt pulleys on the deck. I need the part number for the ones attached to the deck. The master parts viewer shows a flat and a v. Not what I have. Also it shows the pulleys only, but mine have spacers in them.Please help me get the right cause the pulleys range from 8 to 58 dollars. :thumbs:

rick

37" deck with six sided belt uses v pulleys. Use two of the part number for the v pulley, 111170. Mine had no spacers, only the washers between the pulleys and the deck.

118lfd

A little reasearch and I found a Stens 280-287 with the same specs and only 15.00 ea I will give them a shot.

• Like 1

118lfd

Got the pulleys today. Absolutely the same pulley. Except the color. The bearings inside are the same part number. 15.00 each sure beats 53.00 each