Sign in to follow this  
tmix

D-200 AG tires and Plow Raider

tmix

I talked to a Old guy today 82 yrs old he said had a D-200 1986 DID they make one in a 1986 I know they did in the 70's. Would I would like to know is would the plow Blade and the ag tires and rims fit on a RAIDER 12 ?? The reason I am asking is I put a add on Craigs list 2 months ago a guy dropped me a Email and he lives in the Same town that I do but the tractor is 50 Miles away. He bought the D-200. Blower, deck,plow blade and extra ag tires and rims wheel weights and CHAINS I THOUGHT I STUCK GOLD . :thumbs: After talking to him after a few minutes on the phone he Is NOT parting with the D-200 :thumbs: But would be willing to sell plow blade,ag tires,weights,and chains very little use in plow blade .

I would like to know if they fit before i go and LOOK ! Any help would be appriacated he said there is a 20 hp on the D-200 if that helps knowing the year. Any ideas what I should pay for it all . :thumbs: THANKS TMIX

Kelly

Well the rims will NOT fit from any of the D's they are 6 bolt, the tires will probably be 26x12x12's and will fit with mods on most tractors but will need the fenders and other items moved or modified, and wide wheels, they might be early 15" rims and if so, the tires will not fit, the chains will fit if you make the tires fit, the plow will probably fit but not correcty, the weights if for 12" wheels will bolt right on, prices?, depends on condition, but say everything is in good shape, 26x12x12 ag tires $150+, rims if 12" $50-75, chains 2 link?, 4link?, cleated? $40-60, plow if nice and complete 54" or 56" $150-200, weights if the orig. cast iron WH weights $150-200, if plastic weights $50-100 hope this helps.

Sparky

All the D-200's are 20 hp machines so that doesnt narrow down what year it is. They were made from 1974-1981.

Mike........

tmix

:thumbs: Thanks Kelly for the bad news at least I didn't wast 2hours of driving! I called the guy and told him his stuff wount't fit my stuff. But if he didn't mind if I called him once a year to see if he would sell it all to me. He laughed and said that would be fine. :thumbs: tmix