Sign in to follow this  
mr.pipes

Straight from the Horse's Mouth

mr.pipes

Unfortunately I am not lucky enough to own a copy of "Straight from the Horse's Mouth". I don't even know someone who has one I could borrow so someone could read it to me. :thumbs: Hopefully a third edition is published before I break down and spend a ton for a used one.

I am very curious about the book and have a question for you lucky owners out there. Does the book cover more than the info Mike Martino received interviewing Cecil Pond? More specifically the reasons why the company was sold and the intentions of those who bought it? Or why Cecil stepped down and it was sold just over a year later? Thanks for any info. And if anybody has an extra copy that they are interested in selling send me a PM.

bowtieguy

Yes, the book covers more than just an interview with Mr. Pond....and it has info that will answer most of your questions. Hang in there, someone near you probably has a copy.

PS: and I'm betting there will NOT be a third edition :thumbs:

Duff

SOI has one for sale in our Classifieds section right now!

~Duff :thumbs:

Sparky

SOI has one for sale in our Classifieds section right now!

~Duff :thumbs:

Unfortunately he was running an auction for the book and not selling it for a fixed price and I removed the post. All "for sale" items need a price and location or they are subject to removal.

I suppose someone who was interested could send him an e-mail/PM asking how much he would like for his copy and go from there.

Mike...........