Sign in to follow this  
stevasaurus

AJ"s Garden Tractor Jamboree May 14, 2011

stevasaurus

http://www.hinrichscustomwoodworking.com/new_page_7.htm

You have to check this out. It is a one day Garden Tractor Jamboree...May 14, 2011.

Admission is free to those showing a tractor. Parade, food, door prizes, swap meet and a Tractor-Pult are the attractions. They launch push mowers and bowling balls over 100 feet. Check out the link...this is going to be a riot. Located just west of Oregon in north of central Illinois. Should see a lot of Red Square Illinois, southern Wisconsin and western Indiana members.

Click on show schedule and then photos to take a peak. The registration says it is for last year, but if you scroll down, you will see that it is for this year.

Hope to see some of you there. :thumbs:

dclarke

looks like fun Steve, you goin?

dobeleo

Wow, first time I heard about this show. I cant wait for this, I got to get my tractor back together for sure!

Dan

Shorewood, IL

stevasaurus

This is the second year...Smokin'Joe and I are both going hope you guys can make it. This looks like a lot of fun. I happen to have 1 or 2 bowling balls to donate. :thumbs:

smokin joe

I'll be there with a load of :thumbs: .It was a great turn-out last year with 150 garden tractors.

midnight rambler

i plan on going maybe bring the horse hauler with a herd of horses myself might bring the 195, a 520HC, and not sure what else

smokin joe

I talked with the guy that runs the show and he would be willing to give us our own section....I will be bring around 20 tractors just ti fill the space..I would love to get more members from here to attend,but I realize with the price of gas that could be hard to do.

Brrly1

Joe, my bet is that you get quite a few different Wheel Horse owners there. Spring is here and people just want to get out and enjoy the day. This isn't like traveling 8-9 hrs one way to have a great day of fun. Between you and Steve promoting I'll bet you guys do good and have a great time doing it. :thumbs:

:wh:

Martin

im seriously thinking of going. would like to bring the 1054 along.

smokin joe

The Vintage Garden Tractor Club of America is also holding their Illinois regional show at Aj "s..Should be a great turn out for all brands..

midnight rambler

The Vintage Garden Tractor Club of America is also holding their Illinois regional show at Aj "s..Should be a great turn out for all brands..

i plan on bringing at least 4 of them

stevasaurus

I'm going to bump this up as it is less then 2 weeks away now. Hope to see you all there. Looking forward to this one. :thumbs:

Martin

im going to be there. was going to bring the 1054, but at the moment its totally apart. plan on starting powdercoating this week/early next.....guess we will see if its done in time.......

maybe it will be coming incomplete or will just bring the 875 instead.

whatever happens, looking forward to meeting a few people on here!

smokin joe

Well,due to my crazy work schedule I havent had the time to get most of my tractors out yet this year :hide: .I'm still going but may only have 4 or 5 of the tractors that I know will run with little effort :WRS:

Martin

the trans in my truck just took a dump so although i will still try to get there, no horses will be coming along for the ride. unless i can squeeze the 875 in the suburban..

thinking the 1054 in pieces should fit fine though :hide:

stevasaurus

the trans in my truck just took a dump so although i will still try to get there, no horses will be coming along for the ride. unless i can squeeze the 875 in the suburban..

thinking the 1054 in pieces should fit fine though :WRS:

Holy cow...some bad luck for sure. Hope you can still make it...I am sure we have something for you to ride in the parade. :hide: