Sign in to follow this  
KB9LOR

Bearing question

KB9LOR

I am in need of a couple bearings, now the WH # is 108483, and other places are showing 110513, these are front wheel bearings for the C125, anyone have a supplier? thanks!

Kelly

For cheap bearings I go to TSC, they have them in the specialty bins, for about $4 each, size 1 3/8" x 3/4" be sure to pump the hub full of grease, for nicer tractors or ones I keep, I buy sealed bearing from the local JD dealer, they are around $9 each, I get them to fit a 1994 LX188 I never have to grease them, and are nice quality, machined steel bearings, I know they can be had other places, but I've bought some else where and the quailty was not as good.

KB9LOR

For cheap bearings I go to TSC, they have them in the specialty bins, for about $4 each, size 1 3/8" x 3/4" be sure to pump the hub full of grease, for nicer tractors or ones I keep, I buy sealed bearing from the local JD dealer, they are around $9 each, I get them to fit a 1994 LX188 I never have to grease them, and are nice quality, machined steel bearings, I know they can be had other places, but I've bought some else where and the quailty was not as good.

Thanks kelly, that is what I needed the size, I knew some JD's used the very same bearings, just wanted to verify that they could be used in a WH too.

rjr

You might try mscdirect.com. It is a mail order industrial supply house, or McMaster Carr (also mail order). They both have industrial bearings that size