nylyon

Well here it is the new RER:

rer1.jpg

rer2.jpg

rer3.jpg

rer4.jpg

rer5.jpg

rer6.jpg

Looks like Brittany is claiming this one. She can just reach the clutch, so it's a pretty good fit. Check out that blade, ever seen anything like that?

Curmudgeon

HEY, that's TORO, not Wheel Horse by Toro!!!! I do believe you're in the wrong column here.

And I was picturing a Wheel Horse rear engine rider all this time. Such a disappointment.....................

Dale, in Michigan

kj4kicks

That is one UGLY blade. You should call it gumby, cuz it sure won't chew any grass!

nylyon

HEY, that's TORO, not Wheel Horse by Toro!!!! I do believe you're in the wrong column here.

And I was picturing a Wheel Horse rear engine rider all this time. Such a disappointment.....................

Dale, in Michigan

Yeah I know, but if it were just a couple of years newer it would say Wheel Horse on it. Besides it didn't seem right to post it in the "other brands" area. Maybe I can put a Wheel Horse sticker on it :D

Curmudgeon

Blasphemy!!

:D

Dale......

T-Mo

Karl,

Not a bad looking mower - except the blade. Looks like your girl is a tractor junkie in the making.

CHARGER9AUTO

Karl,

Not a bad looking mower - except the blade. Looks like your girl is a tractor junkie in the making.

Karl

Karl, I think Brittany your daughter looks :D on her new used free TORO riding mower maybe she can do lawn duty for now on so your 416-H and 414-8 can have a rest from all that hard work you put them through. Ben

nylyon

Got my new blade in the mail today. Put it on and give it a shot on the wet grass and leaves. It does okay, I don't think that I'll retire the 400's just yet though. But to be fair, I used it on a part of the yard that is difficult anyway. I'll have to try it on another area, but after it dries out a little bit.

nylyon

A couple more:

rer7.jpg

rer8.jpg

T-Mo

Karl,

Grass looks nice. Ours here looks bad, with the drought, the hot temperatures the last few months and now frost......

Also, I take it that you will keep the RER then.....

nylyon

Also, I take it that you will keep the RER then.....

Nope, just put it up for sale. As fun as it is, and it is fun to drive, with the hills it doesn't feel stable to me. The kids are going to be angry at me, but it has to go. I just put it on Craigslist

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/grd/463138830.html

Hope I can get $50 out of it. If it doesn't sell there, I'll put it on eBay to get rid of it.

Edit: If by chance any of you want it, PM me I'll give you the special WH price.

T-Mo

$75 seems reasonable to me. I seen them (rer's) here in this area with the asking price up to $300-$400 range. And for one like yours, easily $150.

nylyon

Must have been a reasonable price, it's gone already!

T-Mo

Congratulations for getting her sold. At least you made a little money on it. I guess someone wanted a bagger rider of fall leaf pick-up. Usually fall is a bad time to sell mowers.