Sign in to follow this  
Gerry w

Wife made a "News Video"

Gerry w

We had a snowstorm, thunder, lighting, the works...and a foot of wet, heavy snow. So I asked my wife to take a video....welllllll, enjoy! From the perspective of the snowbank! :thumbs:

th_snowbankreport.jpg

Clink on the pic to watch, she's a keeper! :thumbs:

Gerry

dgoyette

That is so funny and awesome! She is a keeper for sure. Looks like you two had a nice day in spite of another storm. :thumbs:

Lane Ranger

Great video! Takes the cake so far this year for the wild winter we have had with the Wheel Horses!

:thumbs:

Sparky

Fantastic clip Gerry and Kathy :thumbs: ! Are we keeping score? Looks like snowbank=0 and VERMONSTER=1 :thumbs: .

Lets hope the folks at PFETSB (People For the Ethical Treatment of Snow Banks) dont find out about the Vermonster :thumbs: .

Mike.......

Gerry w

Fantastic clip Gerry and Kathy :thumbs: ! Are we keeping score? Looks like snowbank=0 and VERMONSTER=1 :drool: .

Lets hope the folks at PFETSB (People For the Ethical Treatment of Snow Banks) dont find out about the Vermonster :drool: .

Mike.......

:thumbs::thumbs: :thumbs:

JimD

:thumbs: Gerry, you and Kathy are just too much! :thumbs:

MaineDad

You guys are crackin' me up! I sent the link to my wife to see if she could come up with a video too - Yah Right...

racinfool40

:drool: I agree Outstanding 5 :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::drool::drool:

:thumbs: now when does episode 2 debut!!!!!

Gerry w

Thanks for the comments folks, been telling Kathy. She had a lot of fun making it!

AMC RULES

Looks like you both had some fun out playing in the snow today. :thumbs: Really great stuff there Kathy, never really thought about the indignity one must feel when one must wear the dreaded yellow snow out in public. :thumbs:

sgtsampay

You guys are crackin' me up! I sent the link to my wife to see if she could come up with a video too - Yah Right...

You can hope right?

Nice and funny video though. LOL>

Gerry w

Thanks for all the comments! We had fun! Ya never know Micah, she just might!

On the other hand,,,she is one mean cook!! :thumbs:

whfan74

What a blast Gerry and Kathy! Has she been acting that way since Charlotte???? I was wondering with that 1047 in the back of the Element...........those fumes can do wonders for ya! :thumbs:

What a great thing to share in the fun together! :thumbs:

MikesRJ

You know Gerry, after meeting you at the big show last year one thought did cross my mind. I knew your wife had to have a sense of humor to marry you, but I never thought it would be this good a sense of humor! BRAVO to you and your wife, Well done. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Operator

Cabin fever settin in :thumbs: Great video Kathy!

Gerry w

:thumbs: :thumbs: FUNNY comments!! You know Scott, now that you mention it.... :thumbs:

Needs a sense of humor eh?? Well. yes, and glad she does! She's having fun reading you guys comments!!

Thanks! :thumbs:

Gerry

VinsRJ

Now that was funny....... you guys did great! :thumbs:

Gerry w

Cabin fever settin in :thumbs: Great video Kathy!

Yeah, but what was left in the back seat Randy?? :thumbs:

JonW

She sure is a keeper! :thumbs: :thumbs:

JC 1965

That's so funny, my wife and I were just complaining about the weather. Then I went on Red Square and saw that video. nothing like a good laugh to help with the winter blues.very nice job guys.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: :drool:

Gerry w

Thanks again for the kind words and fun comments, you folks have sure put a smile on BOTH of our faces! ^ to 12 more inches tonight, another video??? :thumbs: !

stevasaurus

Scott...I think Kathy had way too much of that corn on the cob at Charlott. Jerry and Kathy...outstanding!!! I think you guys win the Cecil B. Desaurus award at the Academy Awards this year.

You should put that on U-Tube. :thumbs:

images-4.jpg

nylyon

When this was posted I couldn't get to watch it, and I made a mental note to come back to it. Well with most of my mental notes lately I completely misplaced it. I'm glad this was bumped back up, very cute Kathy, perhaps we can have a snow bank charity benefit for those unfortunate snow banks brutal attacked by the Vermonster!

JimD

Ya know Gerry, Kathy sure deserves a special treat for working so hard on that video. You don't have a brother named Ben, do you? Another "Vermonster":

http://topcultured.com/wp-content/uploads/.../vermonster.jpg

And the ingredients:

http://www.sukimon.com/images/051120_vermo...onster_sign.jpg

Think she'll need a little help with that? :thumbs: You'll probably have some left to bring to the show in June! :thumbs:

HorseFixer

Great Video Ger & Kathy! :thumbs: this one for sure to get a Grammy! :thumbs: One thing tho? Kathy did you say the Hula gal fell down in the Auger? :thumbs: That would make it a murder mystery! :thumbs: