Sign in to follow this  
jim clark

SMS-425 Sickle bar blades.

jim clark

HI All, I have been on a wild search for 2" Cutting blades and rivets for my sickle bar. I did call Haban but they have been sold out to Agri Gro. They no longer have these blades and no one knows where to find them. Anyone have any suggestion please? I called some old WH businesses but to no avail. I really appreciate anyone that can shine some light into to this dark situation. Thanks for your thoughts and response, Jim

MalMac

I went on this hunt about five years ago. The blades are a real odd ball size. I did find a web site of a buiness that customs makes cutter blades for obsolete cutter bars. I called them and he said he has never made that size and he knew what I was talking about. If I can find the site I will past it along to you. If I remember the cost was pretty salty.

sorekiwi

There is a place mentioned in this thread: http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?...10791&hl=sickle

Another option to try might be your JD Dealer, I have been told that the following part #'s are the same size teeth, but I have not verified it. JD # 71948 (serrated teeth) , or JD # E76372 (plain teeth).

I havent had to buy teeth for mine yet, but I will need to soon. Let us know what you find out!