Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Other European owners?

nylyon

As I prepare to go to the post office to send a package to U.K. I can't help but wonder... how popular are Wheel Horses in Europe and how do you spread the word that RedSquare exists to those owners?

meadowfield

They seem quite popular here in the UK - but numbers are limited so they appear quite rare.

I think I might try a thread/poll where tractor/location is added to see if we can ascertain some numbers.

Certainly looking at the threads theres only around 10 regular euro posters - I guess only you can tell how many registered in europe and how many have donated....

I'm tempted to make a few decals for my familys vehicles just to start spreading the word!

thanks

mark

Anglo Traction

I think there are many, but over here there is no specific Forum that caters purely for :thumbs: . There are many Garden and Tractor Forums and seem to be all mixed together to cover many makes and types of Farm and Garden machinery.

It is possible that if there was a 'Link Sharing' system with these other Forums, then some of the owners would move over or join here.

I just found another Guy today who buys up (advertises for) Wheel Horses about 10 miles away from me, so I may check him out, as I've never seen him sell any :banghead: .