Sign in to follow this  
Zamboniguyy

LOOKING FOR AN ST326 OR 6-2211 SNOWBLOWER

Zamboniguyy

Its been awhile since ive been on here so its good to be back. I wanted to know if there is anyone in the NJ, PA, DE area that has a snowblower for a Commando 8. The old blower model number was an ST326 and the newer number is a 6-2211.

I did buy one last year off of ebay and used it in one snowfall which worked great but the auger gear teeth rounded over and snapped my chain. I was trying to fix it and take it apart but the small roll pin in the wheel assembly connected to the shaft is rusted and pretty much fused together so I cant get it out to remove the auger. Any other suggestions or does anyone have a cheap snowblower they dont need anymore.

Also I had a great idea and wondered if anyone had ever thought of it. How do you think a snowblower would work connected to a plow frame??? Some kind of bracket could be made to connect the springs of the plow frame to the back of the snowblower and the plow frame could be a lot sturdier holding the weight of the blower instead of the lifting rod under the tractor. Just an idea :banghead:

Please get back to me if anyone has a blower for sale.

Tryg Farestad, South Jersey

zamboniguyy@comcast.net