Sign in to follow this  
Horse'n Around

Pic update... sort of :)

Horse'n Around

I know that Ive posted my favorite pic of Dad drive my son JJ around on the Frankenhorse when JJ was little a zillion times but please bear with me :banghead: .Heres an up to date pic of both of them . This is the one that I have been repairing the frame and everything on....the Wheel Horse not JJ :thumbs: I took the picture this past Saturday when JJ was down here with his girlfriend Damariz.

JJ is my pride and joy, I love him with all my heart ,hes my best friend! When he was born he was 2.5 months premature, and he weighed 2lbs, now look at him. Im sooooo very proud of him! Can you tell :ROTF:

Thank you for sharing my memories with me!

John

Before

DadandJJ.jpg

Now

Picture135.jpg

dclarke

Great photo John!! :banghead: Thanks for sharing.

rmaynard

The kids grow up much too quickly. But the Wheel Horses never seem to get old.

Great pics :banghead:

Operator

I thought you'd have him sitting on your lap on tractor :banghead:

He doesn't look to happy that Dad is leaving though.

Randy

slufoot733

:banghead: Don't tell me you're coming up here just for the snow? If so I hope you get what you're looking for. What part of PA will you be visiting?

VinsRJ

Cool pics...... just a point of interest...... In the original pic the battery is in front of the motor but in the current pic the battery is behind the motor, what gives :banghead:

keg

i noticed that also :banghead:

Irv

I don't think it's the same tractor. 1st pic the hood and frame are longer. Good luck with your move John!

Horse'n Around
Cool pics...... just a point of interest...... In the original pic the battery is in front of the motor but in the current pic the battery is behind the motor, what gives

dgjks6

That is awesome.

smoreau

:banghead: That looks much better. great work on that frame! and good luck on your move. :thumbs::hide: :ROTF:

Tee

I know that Ive posted my favorite pic of Dad drive my son JJ around on the Frankenhorse when JJ was little a zillion times but please bear with me :banghead: .Heres an up to date pic of both of them . This is the one that I have been repairing the frame and everything on....the Wheel Horse not JJ :thumbs: I took the picture this past Saturday when JJ was down here with his girlfriend Damariz.

JJ is my pride and joy, I love him with all my heart ,hes my best friend! When he was born he was 2.5 months premature, and he weighed 2lbs, now look at him. Im sooooo very proud of him! Can you tell :ROTF:

Thank you for sharing my memories with me!

John

Before

DadandJJ.jpg

Now

Picture135.jpg

i love the pics like these, then and now. brings back wonderfull memorys of me on my dads old harley or grandpas horses. i`m 57 so yea way back, why in the world you leave wonderfully warm arizona for pa. :hide:

420lse

Good job. Thanks for the pic's :banghead:

chris11

Great pictures John. and some nice work frame. You sure you want to move up here in the cold wet snow?????

varosd

I moved to PA 2 yrs ago (from CT originally) from Ft Bragg, NC and love being back North. Guess if your from say the West coast, most times you will always compare everywhere else to where you are from. plus closer to the big show!

Great pictures of you and your Dad!! My WH was from my Dad too

Vman

Horse'n Around

Thank you for the compliments, Im having so much fun working on it. Im really looking forward to being able to attend the show finally! I was thinking about getting a pic of JJ and I both sitting on it, but I dont think that there enough room for both of us on the seat.... yeah not a good idea to say the least :banghead:

John