Sign in to follow this  
KB9LOR

Couple of Horses ready to work.

KB9LOR

Finally got a snowblower for the Workhorse, (thanks porkchop a.k.a. Randy) it is now ready to work! Also got the "D" 's carb adjusted in, still needs a little tweaking, but will do for a backup....

IMG_9613.jpg

IMG_9612.jpg

IMG_9610.jpg

IMG_9609.jpg

Sparky

Looks like you have a great shop to work on stuff Brian :banghead: . Is the hood gonna be painted gray or the tractor painted red :thumbs: ?

Good lookin team!

Mike..........

smoreau

looks great, your ready!! nice shop too! :thumbs: :banghead:

rickv1957

Looking good there!!!

KB9LOR

Thanks guy's, that is the small side of the shop, the other side is full of my other horses :banghead: The hood is off a 312-8, the other was trashed from the PO rolling it 3 different times lol. and yes it will be painted silver soon.

VinsRJ

Look'n good!

No more snow! At least here in CT :banghead:

KB9LOR

Look'n good!

No more snow! At least here in CT :banghead:

Well here in Indiana they are saying up to 5 inches thursday, I hope so...that horse is chompin' at the bit to get to work! lol

varosd

Looks great! I keep telling the wife that "all the other guys have 2-3 or more WH's" but so far, no dice.

Vman

dclarke

Lookin good Brian. :banghead:

porkchop

:thumbs: Looks like your ready! :banghead: It was nice meeting you I enjoyed our visit.Did the chains work??

KB9LOR

:thumbs: Looks like your ready! :banghead: It was nice meeting you I enjoyed our visit.Did the chains work??

Yes they did porkchop, they are on the workhorse w/blower... :ROTF: Went on mighty fine, PB blasted them and loosened them right up. thanks again! I do plan on a 2-link after this season, then I can pass them along as you did. lol

sgtsampay

Wow, Nice horse. Looks like the one i got. LOL. Anyway, its a beast once the clutch works... YOu will like it.

KB9LOR

Wow, Nice horse. Looks like the one i got. LOL. Anyway, its a beast once the clutch works... YOu will like it.

Oh yeah, I dropped an old ash tree back in the early fall, and dragged most or that tree around with that workhorse, that is my 50 dollar worker, all I had to do is swap trannys and it was ready. swapped hoods because the original was trashed.

sgtsampay

Wow. Thats really cool! Sound like my $50 worker, except I have/had to put a little more tlc into mind. But i love it, non the less. LOL.

Also, I ment the PTO clutch. LOL. My WorkHorse tranny clutch was fine. I jsut had to replace some seals and a bearing. LOL.

Shuboxlover

Need a work horse hood??? I have one, or two :banghead:

KB9LOR

Need a work horse hood??? I have one, or two :banghead:

I would, but I am going to redo the 312-8 hood on it and make it a 1642.

KB9LOR

Wow. Thats really cool! Sound like my $50 worker, except I have/had to put a little more tlc into mind. But i love it, non the less. LOL.

Also, I ment the PTO clutch. LOL. My WorkHorse tranny clutch was fine. I jsut had to replace some seals and a bearing. LOL.

I wouldn't trade my 50 dollar worker, man it is a good one! The "D" in the pics I got for a song too! All I need now is a set of chains for it. lol

stevasaurus

Nice horses and shop Brian...let's hope we get that snow tomorrow. :banghead:

KB9LOR

Nice horses and shop Brian...let's hope we get that snow tomorrow. :banghead:

I hope we get enough to blow around lol! Yeah the shop in the pics are the small side, it is concrete floor, the other side is sand floor( the PO sandblasted in there, I started last fall to get it ready for concrete floor, but got cold on me, will get some pics up of the "other side" lol!

AMC RULES

Couple? :thumbs: Looks like a fleet. :banghead:

KB9LOR

Couple? :ROTF: Looks like a fleet. :thumbs:

Well the other 10 are on the "other side" :banghead:

chris11

nice THERE

rob65

Nice shop! I really like that workbench. Good luck w/ your machines

KB9LOR

Nice shop! I really like that workbench. Good luck w/ your machines

The PO used the drawers in that bench to store his vet supplies for the animals he had here, it has a stainless steel top, and quite a few drawers, lol I just need to get it better insulated.

KB9LOR

And an update on the blower I got to try out this afternoon! WOW! beats plowing and most importantly, shoveling!! It worked ike a charm, not one did the 5 inces of snow bog that 16 horse down! I am sooo stoked! bring on more baby!! I would have gotten pics or video, but noone else was home, maybe another day!