Sign in to follow this  
6wheeler

WH tractors

6wheeler

Hi everyone, I have a question. Have any of you ordered or purchased any of those CD service manuals for your tractors? I was looking at one that supposedly covers B,C,D tractors. In the description it seems kind of vague as to what it would cover. It doesn't mention my C-165 or my C-120 individually. It basically to me, is sort of a blanket for all. But, that wouldn't help where I may need more specifics. Are there some that are model specific? Any help is appreciated. Pat

Forest Road

I've found all the info I need at Toro.com and right here on RS. The saved cash went to part, implements, and beer!

smoreau

I've found all the info I need at Toro.com and right here on RS. The saved cash went to part, implements, and beer!

:hide: well maybe not the beer but you can find most any thing here or the toro site. If you still can't find it put up the :banghead: smilie and some one will step in and help :thumbs: :ROTF:

sorekiwi

There is a manual that covers all the 77 B and C Series tractors. I downloaded it from somewhere, probably the Yahoo Manuals Groups.

If you are not a member of the Yahoo groups, you should be :banghead:

If ypu PM me your email address I can send it to you.

Brrly1

Yup, I also believe that MIke's rj has a manuals group plus a gentleman named anouymous or something similar has also listed a set of manuals that can be obtained for "No Money" save your money and hold tight. I am sure one of these guys will stumble thru here and get you the correct website. Good Luck.

See Ya, Bye Burly :banghead:

:thumbs:

MikesRJ

I've got an owners manual for both the C-165 8-Speed and Auto, and an OM for maybe two years of the C-120.