Sign in to follow this  
dkopp

Words of Wisdom

dkopp

If things are just not going your way, take a step back and ponder...

Confucius say...Wheel Horse great machine, but make lousy lover.

Excerpt from the Wheel Horse Troubleshooting Manual for the Married Man....

Trouble--------------Parts are missing

Possible causes-----Wife hid your parts / wife sold you parts on ebay

Fix--------------------Pay more attention to the wife, ask forgiveness, then buy your own parts back

We have all heard this one before...

The squeaky wheel gets the grease...

Applied to the marriage situation of a Wheel Horse owner, one could apply this saying in the following manner.

The squeaky wheel (the wife) gets the grease (take her out to a nice restaurant, of her choice, and tell her how much she means to you,

but don't talk about the Wheel Horse during dinner, she don't care how long that hitch pin took to remove)

mavfreak

that's correct on so many different levels

AMC RULES

Or, get the wife her own tractor? :banghead:

flyovrcntry

Women always lie,she promised to leave if I bought one more.Oh well at least I have another tractor to keep me in the shop.

COMMANDO1

Bought my wife her own tractor. has vibrating seat. Always voluntering to mow the lawn.

AMC RULES

Bought my wife her own tractor. has vibrating seat. Always voluntering to mow the lawn.

See there, I bet there is a :thumbs: solution for every little problem in life. :banghead:

dkopp

You guys never cease to amaze me. Count your lucky stars if you are members of the fortunate ones whose wives are into your hobby. Chances are you guys have some other trick up your sleeve in getting your wives involved, besides vibrating seats. Care to share your secrets?

P.S. Is that type of vibro seat good for hemorrhoids?

trettig

"Logic presumes a separation of subject from object; therefore logic is not final wisdom.This is Zen. This is my motorcycle (GARDEN TRACTOR) maintenance. "

 Robert M. Pirsig (Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values)

farmer

:thumbs: Farmer Say :banghead:

More tractor make light work.......Make more time forrrr..Family. A SO.

Gerry w

Women always lie,she promised to leave if I bought one more.Oh well at least I have another tractor to keep me in the shop.

:banghead::thumbs: :ROTF:

AMC RULES

You guys never cease to amaze me. Count your lucky stars if you are members of the fortunate ones whose wives are into your hobby. Chances are you guys have some other trick up your sleeve in getting your wives involved, besides vibrating seats. Care to share your secrets?

Picture802.jpg

Look, not here...

CIMG0091.jpg

nor here...

Chloe110.jpg

no gun to her back in this one either.

Picture1159.jpg

To me the "trick" is to get involved in sharing your lives together...

Picture1734.jpg

if it means buying her her own car or tractor, so be it.

Picture2875.jpg

Small price to pay brother, for sharing life with your best friend. :banghead:

Picture1784-1.jpg

dkopp

amcrules00

You know the secret...by George you do. My wife doesn't share in my hobby so much, but I share in hers. She is a photographer and I help with her outdoor shoots and build some of her props that she uses. She definitely has an eye for it and has her own style. You can see her work if you search for Kopp Photography Designs.

massey

Is that a Gremlin wagon with a roof rack?

Horse'n Around

Is that a Gremlin wagon with a roof rack?

Nah, its a Hornet.

John

Redbirdman

looks like the 'old' (beige) and the 'new' (blue) Jersey Plates!

I don't miss New Jersey but I sure miss Jersey Girls!

You is a lucky guy Amcrules even tho you are in the Empire State :banghead:

ed :thumbs:

nylyon

Picture1784-1.jpg

Is that the Minne Ha-Ha?

HorseFixer

Craig I'm pretty lucky too. She tells me she would be happy if we lived in a Cardboard box! :hide: I've tested her time and time again tried to get her to run off and she wouldn't. The house I purchased was small and each one of my daughters had their own small bedrooms. MJ and I slept in the basement looking up and pipes and ductwork for 12 years :hide: how many woman would put up with that chit? :ROTF: Her reward? I always told her she would get a bigger house, so when I could afford it I designed and Added on 1500sq ft and remodeled the rest now the place is 2500 sq ft and too damn big! She wanted to have her own bed when we go the the WH shows so I bought her an Motor home, I bought her a Air Plane for an Anniversary present not that she wanted it but by god she waxed the belly of that plane prolly more than I did. :thumbs: I don't have to consult her on purchasing anything as she supports me in all I do. I am truely blessed and a lucky man and It looks like you are too! :banghead:

SALTYWRIGHT

HI..............I WILL BE MARRIED 60 YEARS IN MARCH OF THIS YEAR AND MY WIFE STILL PUTS UP WITH MY TOYS. WHEEL HORES...BOATS (FROM 12 FT. TO 49 FT.)

HAM RADIO...RACE CARS...AND MOTORCYCLES (OVER 65). SHE DOES NOT TAKE PART IN ANY OF MY TOYS, BUT NEVER SAYS NO TO MY TOYS. IT HAS BEEN 60 GOOD YEARS. RUSS :banghead:

AMC RULES

looks like the 'old' (beige) and the 'new' (blue) Jersey Plates!

I don't miss New Jersey but I sure miss Jersey Girls!

You is a lucky guy Amcrules even tho you are in the Empire State :banghead:

ed :ROTF:

Hard for me to believe, that pict is over 16 years ago. Though we were in the Garden state at the time, she's definitely no Jersey girl. That there is a New Hampster tree hugger fellas, thru and thru. I think she wears her years pretty well. :thumbs: Definitely the better half.

Operator

To you guys with the understanding wives , more power to you :banghead:

I took mine on one road trip , out to So. Bend, kept saying took to long, sitting too much. Even got a motel room for her! Didn't really b***h but said "no more tips".

She figured out I was up to something lately when I sold a couple Horses, "what you buying now?" is all she said.

Randy