Sign in to follow this  
CTPATRIOT

C-195 delivered!

CTPATRIOT

Anybody have a pic of the factory hour meter?

Brrly1

Eaton 11

Kelly

I've got a Super C 195 not as pretty as the ones posted but, I used the crap out of it today moving dead tractors.

can whlvr

man those are some real nice tractors guys,and there was only a few made,what a shame,ive never seen one up here

bobert94

heres my hour meterIMG_1082.jpg

d180man

All nice looking tractors!! :banghead: :thumbs:

CTPATRIOT

Thanks for the hour meter pic.My meter is the same as that and reads 365 hours(works).I just wasn't sure if it had the original correct guage or not,looks to be the right one :banghead:

Brrly1

Ok, so I take it this is the way the serial and date of manufac. go. My # is as follows 01-19ke01-24083, the bottom line reads 2098. So this tractor was built on the 98th day of 1982. Does that sound correct? Which is like April 8,1982 I think.

See Ya, Bye Burly :banghead:

:thumbs:

520HC

Here's MineDSC02169.jpg

jaydeer

I currently have 7. I have one with a loader, two for mowing, buckeyes old one with a snowblower, one that is currently having the engine worked on so hopefully it will be running next year, one that is complete with a blown mower, and another 90% complete that I bought part by part off of fleabay including an 18 horse magnum. SOmeone should tally up what we have on this site just for the fun of it.

C-Series14

Ok, so I take it this is the way the serial and date of manufac. go. My # is as follows 01-19ke01-24083, the bottom line reads 2098. So this tractor was built on the 98th day of 1982. Does that sound correct? Which is like April 8,1982 I think.

See Ya, Bye Burly :banghead:

That is correct...

C-Series14

Here is a pic of mine at the show...

2009Show007.jpg

• Like 1

Brrly1

Question? Does that mean that they started the serial #'s at 24,000 and mine was the 83rd one built? Just curious? See ya, Bye Burly :banghead:

SgtBob

Here is one more RS members C-195 I am a bit confused on the information provided by C-Series14 in trying to clarify the build date on the ID tag.

My tag reads as follows:

01-19KE01 26091

According to the previous post, the ID tag says Model number 01-19KE01, serial number is 26091, and 288 as the manufacture date, making it the 88th. day of 1982.

Am I reading this wrong or why do the other ones listed with a later production date have a lower serial number ????? :banghead:

c195-4.jpg

C-1956.jpg

dkopp

Love those Super C's :banghead:

CTPATRIOT

Here's MineDSC02169.jpg

What rear tires are those?

bobert94

Thats really strange mine has the ID tag stamped out and rivited on not the paper stick on type :banghead:

C-Series14

Here is one more RS members C-195 I am a bit confused on the information provided by C-Series14 in trying to clarify the build date on the ID tag.

My tag reads as follows:

01-19KE01 26091

According to the previous post, the ID tag says Model number 01-19KE01, serial number is 26091, and 288 as the manufacture date, making it the 88th. day of 1982.

Am I reading this wrong or why do the other ones listed with a later production date have a lower serial number ????? :banghead:

c195-4.jpg

C-1956.jpg

Yours looks to have a missing number, maybe it is 2188...

Or, it is a 1983 and should read 2288

C-Series14
Question? Does that mean that they started the serial #'s at 24,000

CTPATRIOT

Mine has the metal serial tag as well,like my C-120 has.

Brrly1

Patriot, I am going to bet that the tire size on that tractor are the 7.60 x 15's produced by American Farmer. You can get them at Miller Tire out of Wauseon, Ohio at $90 a pop. I only know this because I have seen the tractor a few times and have talked with Ron about it. See Ya, Bye Burly :banghead:

wh1257

nice tractors