Sign in to follow this  
CTPATRIOT

C-195 delivered!

CTPATRIOT

I had the 195 delivered today.Overall it's in very nice condition.Sheetmetal is perfect with no dings/dents, repairs ect...The only thing that's broken are the rear fenders,a clean crack in the midle on the back.The mower deck is also super straight and solid,just some surface rust and flaked paint.If i have time tomorrow i'll have some more time to drive it and evaluate it more.The serial tag reads 01-19KE01 24466 with 2132 under those numbers.

195home.jpg

195deck.jpg

dgoyette

That looks sweet! Congrats. :banghead:

CTPATRIOT

Do they call this a 60" deck?

mavfreak

Love the C195 maybe some day! That one looks great!

C-Series14

Well, if it is a BIG deck, it is the 60" deck! The ID tag, VIN is 01-19KE01, serial number is 24466, and 2132 is the manufacture date, 132 day of 1982.

Production numbers are as follows...

1982/3, 01-19KE01

Operator

Put a tape across the ceck if it says 48" then it isn't a 60" :banghead:

Randy

PS Still :thumbs:

can whlvr

nice tractor,i would love to own one with the 3 point

fireman

Welcome to the SUPER "C" club :banghead:

CTPATRIOT

Welcome to the SUPER "C" club :thumbs:

Thanks!I may have to sell one of my other tractors after my wallet taking this unexpected hit... :banghead: .I like this BIG C though!!!

jaydeer

You will love the 195. It is an awesome tractor. Good pick up.

CTPATRIOT

Out of the 656 C-195's made i wonder how many are left,also how many are owned by RS members?Is there a registry?

whfan74

Sharp looking C-195. A true beast to be added to the collection.

I know Refracman has 5 of them and a parts tractor. There seem to still be quite a few around on this forum.

stevebo

I am in the super C club too :banghead:

IMG_2554.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

bobert94

Looks to be in great condition. My serial# 1s 24490 with the same 2132 under it .All built on the same day? :banghead:

CTPATRIOT

UPDATE TIME!-After letting the battery charge for a while,i put a splash of gas down the carb.She fired right up and ran good with no smoke.I took a big gamble buying this without hearing it run,or seeing it in person.Once she was warmed up,off i went.I drove it around for about a half hour,all was well.The engine and trans are strong.I decided to drop the motor oil while it was hot.I put a wrench on the cap,turned it and the pipe snapped off in the block!!!! :banghead: (block is fine)My fault,i should have put some vice grips on the tube.I was thinking of getting a small expansion plug for now until i can get the metal out,would that work???What a day...........

fireman

Here's mine. It's only 7 away from C-Series14's.

01-19KE01 - 24458

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

HorseFixer

Nice lookin C's.... Jeff I see a Tent out there by yers :banghead: I was Just wonderin if that was the day you brought it home and the Wife found out! :ROTF::hide: :thumbs:

Brrly1

Wouldn't you just be able to run down to hardware get an easy out, Also you might pick up the supplies you need to replace the tube. I have to think that they might have what you need. Don't forget the tape. Only a guess. If it wasn't for bad luck you would have no luck at all, first the belt on 876 and now this. Oh wait, you did find a Nice C195. See Ya, Bye

Burly :banghead:

:thumbs:

fireman

Yah Duke, I'm always in the "Dog House" for something. I was shocked when she "TOLD" me to go buy that loader I just picked up. I guess she realized what a pain in the a$$ it is with the first snow fall of 10" and then the last one of almost 26" and I was at work 50 miles away and she was left to start shoveling! No where left to put the snow with my property situation. I guess things sometimes do work out in your favor :banghead: .

C-Series14

Like John said, an easy out will get it out. Did the same thing on my C-161, used a big easy out and it came right out....

HorseFixer

I was shocked when she "TOLD" me to go buy that loader I just picked up.

Jeff :hide: uhhhhh did you say loader??? :banghead: I musta missed pics of that one? :ROTF: Hmmmmm the way Im a thinkin is that yer wife could talk to MJ and tell her how benificial a loader really, is for example to carry the bags of trash to the garbage can etc, etc. :thumbs:

CTPATRIOT

Well i put an expansion plug in for today,it'll be an easy fix like you guy's said :banghead: .

Roger from southern Iowa

I'll add my Super C to the list.

You can find it in my avitar.

You have a very good looking C195 there.

Congrats! :banghead:

truckin88

what is the tranny on these?

defed

i have an early model, don't have the #'s off it handy.