Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Another visitor!

whfan74

Yesterday I received another email from a RS member. John (jwox) was in town from Minnesota visiting family and wanted to come out to see the collection and the barn. We spent a few hours out in the barn looking and talking about :thumbs: . It was nice to share with another fellow RS member and talk about the projects that we had going on and hopefully be able to lend a hand to him as well.

John, it was great getting to meet you last night and your father. We truly enjoyed showing you around the shop. Please feel welcome to come back any time. If there is anything we can do to help, please just let us know. :banghead:

racinfool40

:banghead: How's That saying go Scott "You build it and they will come"Great feeling to spend the time and knowledge and help feed this addiction!! :thumbs:

VinsRJ

This afternoon at 2

whfan74

It was a fun time you guys! Always enjoyable sharing in a common passion.

Well MikesRJ was here last Thursday from PA, jwox was here this Thursday from MN, brrly1 will be here Saturday from Ohio, now what I want to know is who is coming next Thursday and from where? :banghead:

neil

I will be there next Thursday, from Untried Kingdom

GlenPettit

Scott:

We have the "Today Show" & "Live with Kelly & Regis" on TV, how about the "Scott Show" live from Warsaw on Red Square, featuring 'Wheel Horse Collectors', etc., etc., you sure have enough great stuff to see and answers to provide.

Your family really has an impressive facility, collection and excellent workshop, plus that huge inventory.

Really, quite the place to see, but be sure to allow several hours.

Brrly1

Glen, I have to agree, I am headed over to see Scott on Saturday morning to pickup a snowblower. I might have a sidekick with me Refracman (Steve) might tag along (not sure quite yet) but I am looking forward to it. I am sure I will have a great time hanging out with Scott and his Dad. See Ya, Bye Burly :banghead:

:thumbs:

whfan74

:thumbs: United Kingdom! Our door is always open!

Thanks Glen and John! :banghead: We truly enjoy being part of the :ROTF: community and hope to be able to promote it in a positive way.

If anyone is ever passing through......give us a shout, and we would be more than happy to just hang out for a while and b.s. about whatever!

MikesRJ

Scott and Dave,

I can't say this enough, you guys are great. I'm sure everyone else will agree, the company and camaraderie can't be beat. :banghead: :thumbs:

zieg72

Glen, I have to agree, I am headed over to see Scott on Saturday morning to pickup a snowblower. I might have a sidekick with me Refracman (Steve) might tag along (not sure quite yet) but I am looking forward to it. I am sure I will have a great time hanging out with Scott and his Dad. See Ya, Bye Burly :banghead:

:thumbs:

If I didn't have to go to my dads and look at his (mine eventually) 53 Ford Jubilee I would crash the party... It is his driveway plow and it may be time to replace the water pump...