Sign in to follow this  
rocking 416

SLING BLADE

rocking 416

so has anyone seen the movie sling blade? EMM HMM i think that is a lawn mower classic movie that or strait storey to bad he dident do his journey on a wheel horse

Nick

Ah I saw that but forgot the name of it. EMM HMM. :whistle:

"The Straight Story" Slow but good movie. Should have had a Horse. :WRS:

rocking 416

thanks for the link nick ,,,i wish it was a horse tho ya no good ole 8 speed would of carried him an the trailor any ware he needed to go not that peerless 4 speed

Buzz

I've watched it several times and suddenly realized that the old man's a THIEF! :WRS: Seriously... He starts his journey on an old ratty red MTD, sits around a campfire and in the morning rides off on a John Deere!!!!! Where did that come from? :whistle: Maybe the limp was an act? Unless i dozed off and missed something. Guess I'll have to rent it again.

rocking 416

it was a reds he was riden he went to the john deere deelership an bought the 110 it was the john deere sales man ole tractor

Rollerman

I recall he came down a hill & lost control doing some damage to his original mower.

If I'm remembering right & guy near the crash sight was a JD salesman & wanted to help him out some.

Remember in the movie he actually camped out behind there garage for some time whil the guy got the tractor preped.

Good movie....now I'll need to watch again.

Buzz

it was a reds he was riden he went to the john deere deelership an bought the 110 it was the john deere sales man ole tractor

Darn, now i'm going to have to rent the movie again. Must have slept through that part each time. It is kind of a slow paced movie. My apologies to the old guy. If I was younger I could say I missed it because I was getting "frisky", but at my age the only frisky I get is when I buy that brand to feed the dogs.......... :whistle: