Sign in to follow this  
hamman

Homelite tractors

hamman

:ROTF: Hi new here to this FOrum looks like a good one. I was researching information on my Homelite T-16H tractors and came across an older post from 2008 by perry. I was wondering if he still has the Homelites he mentioned and if he could post some pictures. I have aT-16 that I got from my father when he passed away in 1995. We sold these in Lake Orion , MI. in the early 70's. I am missing a rear lift kit and the lift linkage for the electric lift under the tunnel. :banghead: I can fabricate them if I can get some specs and info. If perry is still on here or if someone else has the info I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again :thumbs: :hide:

btrrg1969

:banghead:

hamman

:ROTF: :thumbs: Well that is a good question. When we uncrated it at the shop it was in a Homelite crate. The inside of the crate was Simplicity. It was actually made by Allis Chalmers. I will post a couple of pictures here soon. :banghead:

Kelly

Perry parts tractors all the time, and lives in Auburn hills, so he's not far from you, send him a PM.

d180man

Hi :thumbs::ROTF: :banghead:

perry

i dont have the homelite anymore. all my simplicity/Allis stuff i have right now is from the 60's. you can tell a big difference from the Allis made homelite's from the hood & lights. see the link posted above. where did you sell these in LK orion ?. im located near M-24 and brown rd.

ask the guys here for the info needed - http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=7

here is a manual for the electric lift - http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDis...rE3CN_5kbp796Dq

hamman

My dad had Bob's Heating & AC at the corner of Heights and M-24. Did you sell those outright or did you part them out? Those are great tractors. I just picked up some implements for them now I just need to rig up a rear lift or Cat 0 3pt for it. Thanks.

wheel horse 312

hi i have 2 homelites one is a ct-10 the other from what i have found out is a 1-10

04-18-09_0756.jpg

07-28-09_1806.jpg

perry

i sold my T-16 to a guy in davison. what implements did you pick up ?. all the simplicity/Allis made implements fit the factory rear lift hitch. what part of the hitch are you missing ?. i may have a lift tube that will work. REAR LIFT MANUAL

hamman

wheelhorse312 those are both good little machines. I know of one in the upper penninsula of Mi. that a guy is still using that we sold to him back in the 70s. Rugged little machines. :banghead: Perry that is what I am looking for. I need the rear lift kit linkage that fits in the tunnel under the dash. One end attaches to the electric lift and the other to the rear lift rod from it to the rear. Let me know if you want to sell it and how much. :thumbs:

hamman

:banghead: Well I forgot to tell you about the implements. I have a NOS Simplicity 40" tiller, a King Cutter Jr. rear box blade, a Homelite rear grader blade, a Sears one bottom plow, Homelite 1 section disc, Homelite front snow /dozer blade, and a Simplicity mid mount grader blade that I am working on right now. The rear grader,King Cutter jr. and Sears plow are cat 0 3pt hitch, however I have figured a way to use them on the rear lift when I get one. What tractors do you have. I have the 2-Homelite T-16H, a 7014 Simplicity S, that had stuck rearend that I fixed, a Jacobsen 1200 Super Chief hydro, Sears 10xl Custom, Sears Compact 8E, (this is going to be my hot rod tractor have some great ideas for it) and a sears rider that is older than dirt. I have a bunch of attachments for them. As soon as I figure how to post pictures I will do so. :thumbs: :ROTF:

perry

i dont have that lift hardware. keep a watch on ebay.

here are a few of my tractors - CLICK HERE

and a couple of my snow plowers.

cab1003.jpg

01asim001.jpg

hamman

Thanks alot. You got me beat by about 5 tractors. As they say don't junk it make a hot rod! :banghead:

Kelly

He probably has you beat by a few more, he only showed you pictures of the sims and allis, tractors, he has WH, and Bolens also, and maybe a few others at any one time.