Sign in to follow this  
Coadster32

Plow videos

Coadster32

I figured I'd wake up early this morning and take care of about 5-6 inches of snow, and then goto work. Well, there was 10 inches out there!! Here's a couple of videos of the 854 doing some work.

th_pics054.jpg

This was at about 5:20 this morning. I called all the guys in my department, and told them to stay home today. They figured they could make it up on Saturday. Good luck to them, I'm going snowmobiling this weekend!! :banghead:

th_pics053.jpg

Here's a video of me at play afterwords.

th_pics.jpg

This was about 7:30am. Still snowing good, and there will be alot more work to do.

AMC RULES

Looks like you got the traction thing down. I was waiting to see you push that pile in the second video down the street. :banghead:

Coadster32

pics055.jpg

This was after another 4-5 inches!! They're still predicting more. :banghead:

mattd860

We have about 20" so far here in Salem, CT. I started plowing around 7:30 this morning and had to switch to the snow thrower. I plowed about 10 feet from the garage but I kept getting stuck. My stupid driveway is made up of just tiny gravel pebbles so the tires just sunk in.

Of-course the thrower didn't work any better. I had to remove the side wings and add more weight to the rear. After I did that I was able to throw snow easily but it still took me 4 hours and I'm not even done!!

I also forgot to close the garage door AGAIN when I was throwing snow......

stevasaurus

Chris...those videos are way to short. :banghead: It's great to get that kind of snow though...isn't it??? :thumbs:

d180man

Hi nice video's !! :banghead: :thumbs:

Coadster32

Rode the sled a couple of times, and then it died!! No spark :banghead: I towed it back home with my truck, and then into the garage with the tractor.

dgoyette

That Kohler sure sounds nice to my ears Chris. That 854 was worth all the time you put in I would say...very nice!

Gerry w

Great videos!! I still can't believe that rig can push snow like that! But then again we HAVE seen them push TV's!

Just LOVE that little bug eyed tractor!! Thanks!!

:banghead:

Coadster32

I also forgot to close the garage door AGAIN when I was throwing snow

:thumbs:

Thanks for the compliments guys. :banghead: I am really happy with it. I got a tail light on now, and a reverse light fabbed in also.

can whlvr

nice vids,u guys are getting all the snow

HorseFixer

Nice videos Chris! :banghead: