Sign in to follow this  
CTPATRIOT

C-195?

Brrly1

27 x 8.50 x 15's See Ya, Bye Burly :banghead:

:thumbs:

fireman

Good luck finding the correct rear tires. The size has been discontinued by all the manufactures that I looked at. I was lucky and found a brand new pair mounted on brand new original rims for $200. Again a big thanks to Mike'sRJ for picking them up and bringing to the show last year for me :banghead:

truckin88

I have a question, can these be worked...I work my machines, and have stuck to the standard C, 300, 400, 500 machines. I haven't found the right D. These Super C's look so bad a$$, but scare me in the sense that if you brake something how hard is it to find a part to fix it or how expensive is it to repair. Do the KT-19's have the same rep and issues as KT-17's?

Thanks for the education,

Will

stevebo

Will,

I think you will find that most guys will tell you this is the wrong tractor for you to "work" due to the low number of them around and they are collector machines. I plan on using mine to mow (only on Sundays :banghead: ). I can tell you they were made to be workers !! The KT19 did not have the same issues as the early 17's.

defed

The KT19 did not have the same issues as the early 17's.

i think that the KT19 came in a version I and II, same as the KT17, with the same issues in the version I.

CTPATRIOT

Carlisle makes 29x12.50x15 Tru Powers,anybody ever try them?